Chapter 2

Fred's POV

I enter my house, and I sigh in disappointment when I realise that no one is here.

But I don't know why I even hope that someone will be here, after all, my parents are only visitors in this house.

The last time that I saw then was about half a year ago, and that's not a good think, since I'm only sixteen, and I still don't know how to do some things.

It was like that since I remember, my parents have to travel for work, so that leaves me alone in the empty house.

I used to have a babysitter, but about two years ago he decided to work somewhere else, and my parents thought that I was already old enough to take care of myself, so they told me that I will be living alone.

At first, I liked the idea, but I soon realised that it's too lonely for my liking, the fact that I don't have any friends in the pack or school doesn't help at all.

I thought about getting a dog, but I don't think the Alpha would be very happy about that, and I don't want him to make me give it back right after I will get it.

I sit on the couch, and I turn the TV on, hoping that it will distract me a bit, but I can't find anything interesting, so I turn it off, and I go towards the dining room.

I take a few snacks for the table, then I go upstairs to my room.

I sit on my bed, and I decide to play some logical game, it usually it's a great idea if I want to kill the time.

And it does kill some time, but when I get bored of it, it's still too early to sleep, so I decide that I will go on a walk around the pack, I just hope that I won't come across any of the mean pack members.

I have no idea what I have done to them, but I'm definitely not a popular person here, people only talk to me if they have to.

At least it's different at school, I'm quite popular there, since I'm on the hockey team, and it's one of the only entertainments in our town, so a lot of people knows me, but that doesn't change the fact that I don't have any friends.

Well, I do have one, but I feel like he's friends with me only because we have known each other for almost our whole lives.

I take my jacket and I go outside, before I lock my front door, I don't want anyone to come inside, and steal my things when I'm not here.

When the door is locked, I turn around, and I go the opposite way of the pack house.

There is only a border this way, so I doubt that anyone will be walking around this side of the pack.

When I'm near the border, I decide that I shouldn't go any further, so I sit on a big rock that is laying on the ground, and I put my headphones on.

I put some music on, and I rest my head on my knees, enjoying the peace.