Chapter 12

Fred's POV

I felt sad for the last few days, but I soon realised that I like to live here a lot more than in my house.

I didn't even like my former pack, so I have no idea why I was sad about being kicked out of it, I should have been grateful that I don't have to stay there anymore.

Now I live in a huge house, with my mate and his huge family.

And it's amazing, I don't think I have smiled like that in ages.

Today I'm going to meet the other two brothers, they weren't here before, so I didn't have a chance to meet them yet.

Just as I think about them, the door bell rings, so Carter stands up to open the door for his two sons and their mates.

I stand up too, and I leave Eliott on the couch, so I can greet his brothers propely.

We shake hands, and soon we're all sitting in the living room, and Denver is telling me some funny things that Eliott did as a kid.

Eliott isn't paying us enough attention to understand what Denver is talking about, but I'm sure that he wouldn't be happy if he knew that were laughing at him.

After a few hours, Denver and his mate leave to take care of their kids, since they have left them with a babysitter because the triplets weren't feeling well.

I have never seen triplets in real life, and I'm curious to meet them when Denver will come over the next time.

Tyler leaves not long later, and Eliott suggests that we should go out, so I can meet his friends, and I agree happily.

"Do they know that I'm your mate?" I ask him.

"They know, but they have no idea that you're coming with me right now, I just told them that I want to hang out." He tells me.

"Okay." I say.

We reach a big clearing, and it looks like it's a popular hanging out spot in this pack, since the grass is almost nonexistent.

"We have the pack training here." Eliott tells me, so I nod in acknowledgement.

"I can see two guys that are sitting on a fallen tree, on the other side of the clearing, and it looks like we are going in their direction, so I assume that they're Eliott's friends.

"Hi." Eliot says when we reach them.

"Hey." One of them greets him, and he looks at me, and then at my hand that is holding Eliott's hand.

His eyes widen, and I laugh slightly, making the other guy laugh at his friend's behaviour too.

"Is this you mate?" The first guy asks Eliott.

"Yeah." Elliot tells him.

"I'm Troy." He says.

"And I'm Shawn." The other one tells me.

"Fred." I say.

"Eliott." Eliott tells us, and all of us burst out laughing.

We spend the rest if the day with Eliott's friends, until it starts to get dark, then we go back to his house, and we go straight to his room.