Chapter 32

Fred's POV

We are stopped somewhere around half way, and I recognise the guy that is in front of us.

He is the guy that pushed Fred before the game.

Fred and I decide that we should stay in out wolf form, since this way we will be able to defend ourselves more.

We probably should run, but there are a few wolves surrounding us, and I'm not sure if we will be quicker than them.

So, I look back at the guy, who stands in fornt of us in his human form.

"You can come willingly, or we can take you with us by force, it's your choice." He tells us.

"Don't even think about going with them, we will figure something out." I tell Fred through the mind link.

I can't hear his reply, if he even replayed, but I can see that he's considering if he should listen to me.

He most likely doesn't want me to be taken with him, if they will catch him.

I wonder where are the guards when we need them, I will definitely have to talk to papa about it.

I see that we could easily run between the two wolves, that who are standing on the right of the guy that is in his human form, so I tell that to Fred, and he nods slightly, so I count, and when I reach one, we start to run there.

We manage to run past them, since they didn't expect us to run, and we are able to run for a while, before they start to run after us.

I decide to howl, to let papa know that we will need help, and I can see that Fred does the same.

Soon I can smell that the wolves that are chasing us are getting closer, but before they can reach us, I see papa.

He's standing in our path in his wolf form, and a few of the warriors are behind him.

They let us run past them, and then they start to fight with the wolves that were running behind us.

Fred and I decide to run towards the house, and we reach it not long later, but we can't come inside, because we don't have any clothes with us, the ones that we had on were destroyed when we shifted.

So, I go towards the front door, and I punch it with my head.

Mason opens the door, and he looks at me for a second, before he lets me in.

When I walk inside, I turn around to make sure that Fred is following me, and then we walk up the stairs to shift and to get dressed.

When we are ready, we go back downstairs, this time in human form, and Mason is already waiting on us in the living room, with a few of his kids.

So, we sit next to him, and we explain to him what happened.

Not long later, papa comes back, and I'm very happy that he doesn't seem to have a scratch on him.

He comes over to us, and he hugs us tightly.