Chapter 17

Fred's POV

I turn around to go after Eliott, but Carter grabs my arm, so I have to stay.

He quickly closes the front door, and then he pulls me to the living room, where he makes me sit on the couch.

"Why was Eliott panicking?" He asks me.

I consider if I should tell him the truth, and I decide that I should just tell him, so he can help me take Eliott to the hospital, after all Eliott had already broken the promise.

"I was going to take him to the pack hospital." I tell him, and he frowns.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because he was sick for the last few days, and he refused to go to the Doctor." I tell him.

"It won't be easy to make him go there, he really hates the hospitals, especially after the accident that we had when he was a kid." Carter explains, he's talking about the car accident that costed Eliott his hearing.

Eliott didn't get his hearing back, but we didn't mate completely, we still have to exchange our blood with a bite, so it might still happen.

"I should go to talk with him." I tell Carter.

"Yeah, I will go with you, and if we can't convince him to go with us willingly, then I will just carry him there." He tells me, and I nod in agreement, so we go up the stairs.

When we reach Eliott's room, I try to open the door, but it's locked, so I turn back to Carter.

He sighs in annoyance then he goes down the stairs to his office, and he comes back in a matter of seconds.

He opens the door with a key, and we walk inside.

Eliott doesn't realise that were here, he's drawing something on a piece of paper, I want to touch him, but I don't want to scare him.

Carter sits on Eliott's bed, letting me inform Eliott of our presence, so I sigh slightly, and I just touch Eliott's shoulder.

He jumps slightly, and he turns around to see me, his eyes then move to Carter, and I can see that he's starting to panic a bit.

"You have to go to the pack hospital." I tell him, with a sad smile.

He gulps loudly, and he goes back to the paper that lays on his desk.

I try to make him look at me, so I can talk to him, but he refuses to acknowledge me, so I turn his chair around, and I hold his head up, forcing him to look at me.

He has tears in his eyes, he must really be scared.

I quickly wipe the tears with my sleeve, and I give him a quick kiss.

"Let's go." I say, but the shakes his head, and he turns the chair around, so he can continue his drawing.

I turn to Carter for help, so he sighs and he stands up, then he comes over to where I'm standing, so he can talk to Elliott.