Chapter 10

Eliott's POV

After papa is done with his punishment, Fred and I sit on my bed again, and both of us hope that the werewolf healing will help us quickly.

"I didn't expect it to be this painful." He tells me.

"He usually beats me until I cry, so I think he actually divided it between us." I tell him, and his eyes widen.

He doesn't say anything through, so I cuddle to him, and he pulls me even closer to him.

"Can I stay here for the night?" Fred asks.

"I will have to ask my parents, but I think that they will agree." I say, and he nods.

After a while, we decide to go and ask my parents, and they agree, so Fred thanks them, and then we decide to go on a walk around the pack.

I want to show Fred everything that is in this pack, and we don't really have anything else to do, so a walk will be nice.

I take my hand in his, and we go out of the front door, it's getting dark, so we decide that we shouldn't go into the woods.

I take him to the pack house, and I show him everything that is in there, before we walk out, and I'm surprised that I haven't seen any of my friends.

The sky is already dark, so we decide that I there is no point in going around the pack, since Fred won't be able to see anything anyway, so we leave it for tomorrow, and we decide to go back to my house for now.

When we reach the house, everyone is already in their rooms, so I look at the clock, and my eyes wide slightly when I see that it's way later than I thought it was.

I make some sandwiches for the both of us, along with two cups of tea, and we go to the dining room to eat it.

When we're done, we go back to my room, and I give Fred some clothes to change into, then he goes to take a shower, and after he's done, I go into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

When I enter my bedroom, Fred is already sleeping, so I get in my bed, and I cuddle to him.

I close my eyes, and I lay like that for a while, but I can't seem to fall asleep, so I decide to read a book that is laying on my nightstand, since it usually makes me sleepy.

It doesn't really work this time, since after an hour, I'm still awake, and I don't feel sleepy at all.

A while later I feel that Fred is awake, so I look at him, and he smiles.

"Can't fall asleep?" He asks me, so I nod.

He pulls me closer to him, and he makes me lay on my back, then he cuddles to me.

I close my eyes after he stops moving, and I soon fall asleep.