Chapter 15

Fred's POV

Eliott doesn't want to go to the hospital, so we can't confirm that he's pregnant, and I have no idea if I should force him to go there, or if I should just leave him alone.

I think that he's scared about this pregnancy, so he thinks that if he isn't sure that the child is there, then he can forget about it, at least for a while.

But I would like to know if he's pregnant, mainly because Carter told me that when the werewolf throws up, then it's either because they're pregnant or they're very sick.

I know that there is a huge possibility that Eliott is pregnant, but it doesn't stop me from worrying that it can be something else.

I would have told Carter, but I know that Eliott would be angry at me for doing that, so I should just leave him alone for a while, to see if he will throw up again.

If he will be sick again, then I will tell Carter about that, and he will force Eliott to go to the pack Doctor.

I feel that someone is tugging on my arm, so I look down to see Tyson, who's standing next to me.

I mess with his hair, and he groans loudly, making me laugh at him.

"Don't touch my hair." He tells me, with a glare.

"Sorry." I say.

"Were you even listening to me?" He asks me, so I shake my head and he groans again.

"I was telling you that I like the colour of your shirt." He tells me, making me look at my dark purple shirt.

"Thanks." I say, and he smiles.

Just then the front door opens, and I frown, since no one should be here at this hour.

I stand up to see who's here, and when I exit the living room, I'm met by Eliott.

He looks a bit pale, so I go towards him, and he smiles when he sees me.

"Why are you back so early?" I ask him.

"I wasn't feeling well, but don't tell anyone about it." He whispers.

"Let's get you upstairs." I say, and I make sure that Tyson is with Timmy, then I lead Eliott up the stairs.

When we reach his room, he sits on his bed, but he soon realises that he will be sick, so he stands up quickly, and he goes inside of the bathroom.

I take the battle of water, that is standing next to the bed, and I give it to him.

He takes it gladly, and when he feels well enough, we go back to his room.

"We should go to the Doctor." I tell him as I sit on the bed, but he shakes his head.

"I will be fine, it's just the baby making me sick." He tells me.

"I will tell Carter if you throw up again." I tell him, and he rolls his eyes in annoyance, but he sits next to me anyway.

I pull the blanket over us, and we decide to that a nap.