Chapter 23

Eliott's POV

I walk down the stairs, and straight towards the fridge, I take some of the pizza that was made for dinner yesterday, but we didn't manage to finish it.

I eat it quickly, and shortly after I'm done, Fred comes downstairs, and he looks like he doesn't know what to do with himself.

I quickly go towards him, and I hug him tightly, then I pull back, so I can see his face.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"My father called again, and this time he told me that he knows that I was kicked out of my former pack." He says, and I frown.

"And what now?" I ask him.

"They want to see me, but I don't really want to see them." He tells me.

"You don't have to see them if you don't want to, we should tell papa about it so he can take care of it." I tell him.

"Okay." He tells me, so I take his hand, and I pull him with me as I go towards the pack house, where papa is supposed to be.

We find him in his office as expected, and he tells us to sit down on the chairs that are in front of his desk.

We quickly explain what is happening, and he takes a few minutes to think.

"Go back to the house, I have to think about it some more." He tells us, so we nod, and we go back to the house.

Reggie is watching the TV when we enter, and I frown.

"Do you even go to school?" Fred asks him, and Reggie nods.

"Yeah, papa makes sure that I get inside of my class, so I go in, and then I go out, as soon as I can." He tells him, before he looks at us for a second.

I just shake my head, and I go to sit next to him.

A few minutes later, Fred tells me that there's a knock on the door, so I go to open it, and Fred follows me.

Sometimes he's a bit overprotective, but I don't mind it, as long as he isn't like that for a long time at once.

I open the door, and I'm greeted by my friends, so I let them in, and we go to the living room.

Reggie rolls his eyes when he sees them, and he goes upstairs after sending Troy a glare, I wonder what he did to my brother.

I look at Troy, but he just shrugs, I let it go for now, and I decide that I will ask Reggie about it later on.

We sit on the couch, and I put some game on the TV, so we can play, then I sit on Fred's lap, so I can be closer to him.

He puts his hand around my waist, and he kisses my neck once, making me smile.

I turn my head to see my friends, but they both have a smirk on their faces, I just shake my head at them, and I look back at the TV.