Chapter 42

Fred's POV

Carter looks angry, but he lets Reggie sit on his back, and we run back towards the house.

When we reach it, Carter immediately shifts, and he puts his clothes back on, then he turns to look at Reggie.

"Why were you outside of the pack border?" Carter asks, with anger clear in his voice.

"Because I had to see my boyfriend." Reggie says with a shrug.

"I swear that I will find this boyfriend of yours, and I will kill him myself, if you won't stop sneaking out." Carter threatens, but Reggie doesn't seem bothered by it.

"He's way too smart to let you do it, you won't even be able to see him, and if you do, then he will be out of your vision within seconds." Reggie tells him, with an unimpressed expression.

"Reggie, you can't sneak out of the house, let alone the pack lands, you're still a kid, and you won't be able to defend yourself if something will happen one day." Carter tells him, and Mason nods in agreement.

"I'm already trained, I might not be able to defend myself, since I'm not strong yet, but I know how to avoid the trouble." Reggie argues, and before Carter can say anything else, Mason decides to speak.

"Can we meet your boyfriend?" Mason asks.

"No." Reggie tells him sternly.

"Why not?" Carter asks.

"Because you want to kill him." Reggie responds with a glare on his face, making me chuckle slightly, and all of them turn to look at me.

"What? He's smart." I tell them, and Carter rolls his eyes, while Mason just shakes his head in amusement.

"Thanks." Reggie says, and then he runs inside of the house.

Carter sight in frustrations, but he walks inside too, and Mason follows him along with me.

I close the front door behind me, and I go to the living room, to see if Eliott is there.

When I see him, I decide to sit next to him, and he cuddles to me.

I tell him about our run, and then we watch the TV for a while, before the door bell rings.

Timmys stands up to open the door, and when he comes back, Dylan, Troy and Shawn are with him.

"Do you want to hang out?" Shawn asks Eliott, so he looks up at me for agreement, and when I nod my head, he stands up, and I do the same, then we go with the three of them outside of the house.

I just hope that they won't want to do something that requires running, or other exercises, since I don't think that I will be capable of doing that.

We still can't leave the pack lands, but at least we don't have to bring the guards with us, so that is great.

We decide to play some games on Troy's TV, so we go to the pack house, and troy leads us to his family apartment, that is empty at the moment.

We sit on the couch, that is in front of the TV, and we wait for Troy to return with some drinks, then we turn the TV on.