Chapter 29

Fred's POV

After we go out of the locker room, I immediately see that Eliott's family is waiting on us, so we go towards them.

We talk for a while, but soon all of us go towards our cars, and Eliott's family drive off, but we have to wait for Eliott's friends, so we get inside the car, and we talk for a while.

But then I hear a knock on the window that is on my side.

So, I look at it, and I sigh in frustration when I see that it's one of my former teem members.

I quickly roll the window down, making him smirk at me, and I have to resist the urge to punch his face.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"We want you to come back to our pack, we are losing too many games since you're gone, and we won't be able to go to a good collage if we don't start winning soon." He tells me.

"It's your problem, I will be staying here, so you have to come up with a better idea then trying to convince me to go back." I tell him.

"And even if I would want to go back, I can't, since the Alpha had kicked me out." I lie.

"I know that the Alpha agreed to let you come back to the pack, I have convinced him, it was easy since his son is also in the hockey team, and the Alpha wants you back, to make his son happy, he will most likely take you back by force, if you won't come back soon." He tells me.

"I won't be going back, so use the time that you're wasting here to come up with some ideas to make the team play better." I tell him, and before he can answer, Eliott's friends come here, so we drive off right after they get inside of the car.

Eliott doesn't say anything about what just happened, but that's most likely because his friends are here right now.

Eliott parks the car in front of the pack house as usual, and when we get out of the car, he takes my hand, and we walk towards the house silently.

When we're about half way there, I can see that everyone is outside, and when we get closer to them, I see that Hugh is about of punch Joshua, so I quickly reach my hand to stop him, and Mason gives me a thankful smile when he notices.

Eliott sits on the ground, so I go to grab some snacks for us, and then I sit next to him.

It's not very warm, but it's definitely not cold, so I'm alright with sitting outside for a while.

The rest of the family talk with each other, while I just think about what happened about half an hour ago.

Carter seems to notice that I'm not very happy right now, I can feel his eyes on me, so I turn to look at him.

He motions for me to follow him, so I kiss Eliott's on the head, to gain his attention, and I tell him that Carter wants to talk to me, then I go inside, where Carter is already waiting on the couch.