Chapter 38

Eliott's POV

Papa had invited Denver's family, along with Tyler and his mate, so we can have a family dinner.

It doesn't happen very often, because Denver is training a lot, and when he's not training, then he's with his family.

He wants to be an Alpha, and if he won't be able to pass the Alpha ceremony, then he wants to become a head warrior.

And he has a huge chance, since our current head warrior is a lot older than Denver, and he will most likely want to retire soon.

"I think one of your brothers just got here." Fred tells me, and I nod in acknowledgment.

I put my shirt on, and when I'm dressed, Fred stands up from the bed, and we go down the stairs.

I hear a few new voices, and one of them is a kid's voice, so I know that Denver is already here.

Tyson is waiting on me at the bottom of the stairs, so I pick him up when I reach him.

He chuckles, while I carry him towards the living room, with Fred following behind me.

When I enter the living room, I can see that both of my brothers are already here, and my younger brothers are here as well, except Reggie.

"Hey, papa told us that you can hear now." Tyler says when he sees me.

"Yeah, but it's more annoying than I thought it would be." I say honestly.

"You will get used to it." Dad tells me, and I nod in agreement.

"Where is Reggie?" Fred asks, after he notices that he isn't here.

"I would like to know that too." Papa tells him, and dad nods in agreement, while everyone else chuckle.

"He's most likely with his boyfriend." Tyler reminds us.

"I really hope that he does have a boyfriend." Papa tells him.

"He most likely says that to annoy you." Denver says.

"Let's hope that it's the case." Dad tells him.

"It's weird that I can hear all of you, while I don't even see you, and I have a problem with recognising the voices, so it doesn't help." I say with a groan, but I'm slightly amused too.

All of them chuckle at that, and then they go back to talking about some nonsense, so I try to learn to ignore them, and it seems to work, since Fred has to tug my arm to get my attention.

"Yeah?" I ask him.

"What were you thinking about?" He asks me.

"I was just trying to learn how to ignore all the voices." I say, and he looks at me with a playfully glare.

"Eliott said that we are too annoying for him." Fred says loudly, and then he starts to laugh, so I punch his arm hardly.

"I didn't say that." I tell everyone, since they are all looking at me, and I make most of them chuckle, while the rest just shake their heads.

We talk for a while longer, but soon we have to stopx since we hear an alarm that tells us that were under an attack.