Chapter 1

Eliott's POV

I have no idea how, but Denver somehow managed to convince me to babysit his kid.

At least it's just one of them, I don't think I would be able to babysit all four of them by myself.

"Do you like that it's still cold outside?" Tyson asks me.

"I don't mind it." I tell him.

I didn't really hear his question, since I can't hear anything.

I had a car accident when I was a little kid, and I didn't have a wolf to help me heal, so sadly, now I'm deaf.

But that doesn't matter at all, since I can read people's lips very good, so I don't really need to hear them, but it would have been great if one day I could hear everything.

I remember how to talk, but I don't really like to talk, since I can't hear what's coming out of my mouth, and it feels weird.

I can't even imagine how my voice sound now, and I stopped to try a while ago, since it left me in a bad mood every time.

Tyson tugs my arm after a while, so I look at him to see that he looks scared, so I look around, and I realise that there are a lot of people here, and Tyson hates crowds.

So, I pick him up, and I rush towards my house.

When I enter it, I'm greeted by dad, he smiles at a me, so I smile back, and thankfully he takes Tyson from me, so I don't have to babysit him any longer.

I'm only sixteen, so I don't think I'm supposed to babysit any kids, I don't trust myself to not lose them somewhere.

I do tend to forget about every thing after all, and my brother knows it, so I don't get why he wanted me to babysit his son.

I'm pretty sure that anyone else would have been a better babysitter than me.

I go to my room, and I take out my homework, so I can get it done quickly, since papa will be checking if I have done it, before he will let me go out with my friends later today.

I'm attending the high school that is in the city, which is near this pack, but before I was able to go there, I had to convince papa to let me go out of the pack lands.

And that wasn't a very easy task, normally the people from this pack can go to high school when they're sixteen, since that's the age that we can finally leave the pack lands.

But since I'm deaf, papa didn't believe that I will be able to survive the high school, so he wanted to continue to teach me inside of the pack.

But I was having none of that, and after I made his life harder than usual, mostly because of the arguments that we had every day, then he finally said that I will be able to go to the city to continue school.

When I finish everything, then I stand up, and I go towards my bed to lay on it, since I don't really have anything to do for the next few hours.