Chapter 40

Fred's POV

We reach the training grounds without much trouble, and when the guards see us, they quickly open the safe room for us.

So, we enter it, and we shift into our human forms, then we put our clothes back on.

"How did you know where the enemy wolves were." I ask Reggie, and he just shrugs, so I roll my eyes, knowing that he won't give me an answer.

"You shouldn't have come out of the house to look for me, I knew what to do." He tells me, and I frown.

"You might think that you know what to do, but you're not trained, so it was not even an option to let you stay outside while we're under an attack." I tell him.

"I only came to you, because I knew that you won't be able to get to the safe room without me, you would have died, because you would have run into a group of enemy wolves that have blocked their scent.

I telly doubt that you would have been alive right now if I wasn't with you, so stop calling me a kid, since I already know a lot more than papa." He tells me, and I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Thanks Reggie." Fred tells him, so I turn to glare at him, half playfully.

"What? He's telling the truth, if there really were some wolves there, then we would have most likely been dead by now." He tells me, and I nod in acknowledgement.

I give him a kiss, and then I turn to look at Reggie.

"Where did you learn all of that?" I ask him curiously, I would like training like that too.

"From my boyfriend." He tells me, not really interested in talking to me.

"I think the word boyfriend means that it's not your business, in his dictionary." Fred tells me, and I nod in agreement with a chuckle.

The door to the safe room opens a few hours later, and I can't be any happier to get outside.

I see that papa is waiting on us in fornt of the safe room, so the three of us go straight towards him.

"How did you know that a group of enemy wolves sneaked through us?" Papa asks, right when we reach him.

"Reggie told us." I say, and he arches his eyebrows questioningly.

"He said that they have blocked their scents, and that his boyfriend teached him how to smell the blocked scents." Feed informs him, and papa turns to look with a frown at Reggie, who is walking about fifteen feet in front of us.

"I start to believe that there really is someone that he's seeing, maybe not a boyfriend, but he knows a lot more that he is supposed to know at his age, and someone had to teach him that." He tells us, still frowning.

I don't really know what to tell him, and neither does Fred, so we just walk silently towards our house, and when we reach it, papa tells dad to open the safe room that is in our house, and my family comes out.

"It's safe now." Papa tells them.