Chapter 27

Fred's POV

Eliott went to hang out with his friends, he asked me if I want to come with him, but I refused.

I want him to spend some alone time with his friends, since I have joined them almost every time that they wanted to hang out.

So, since Eliott isn't here to entertain me, I have decided to go on a walk around the pack.

I hope that I will be able to make some friends, so it will be easier for Eliott to leave me alone, while he goes with his friends.

I know that Eliott is in his friend's apartment, at the pack house, so I decide to go the other way.

I soon reach the training grounds, so I look around, and I spot a few groups of friends.

I decide to sit down to observe them, since I don't know any of those people, so I don't know which people I should avoid, hopefully if I look at them for a while, I will find the right choice.

After about half an hour, I decide to go greet a group of four friends, they look to be around my age, and they seem to be the calmest out of all the people that are here.

"Hi." A guy says with a smile, when he sees that I'm coming towards them, making the rest of his friends turn their heads to see me.

"Hi." I say.

"I have heard that you're new here. Do you want to hung out with us?" He asks.

"Sure." I say, with a shy smile.

"I'm Dylan." He says.

"Fred." I tell him, then the rest of Dylan's friends introduce themselves.

They seem to be a bit annoyed that I'm here, but Dylan's keeping my mind off of them, he seems to like me already.

I hang out with them for a while longer, and then I have to go back. since it's getting dark, and Carter doesn't like when I or any of his kids come back to the house when it's already dark.

So, I give Dylan my number, and I leave them.

I don't think I will hang out with them anymore, since they don't seem to like me, but I think that I could be friends with Dylan.

When I reach the house, I open the door, and it feels weird, since Eliott's usually opens it, but now I have to do this, since he not here.

And this house doesn't feel like my house yet, so I feel weird when I have to open the front door without knocking.

When I enter the living room, Eliott's already sitting there, along with some of his brothers.

Leon moves to sit on the other couch, so I can sit next to Eliott, and I thank him with a smile.

Eliott rests his head on my shoulder, and I kiss his head lightly, before I put my head on his head.

We sit like that for a while, before I feel that Eliott had fallen asleep, so I pick him up, and I carry him to his room.