Chapter 26

Eliott's POV

Today, I will be finally going back to the school, and I can't be any happier.

I like the pack lands, but it's boring here, and I'm also happy that there is not much possibility that I will have to go to the hospital again, since I'm already healed.

"Are you ready to go?" I ask Fred.

He is walking down the stairs, and I know that he's still very nervous about his first day at school.

He was very happy about being able to change schools, but yesterday, he started to panic about it.

He nods, unsurely, so I go towards the stairs, and I reach my hand towards him.

He takes it with a small smile, so I give him a kiss, and we go out of the front door, and towards the pack house, where my car is parked.

My friends are there as every time, but we decided to skipped the practice, since Fred isn't on the team, and I didn't want him to go to the school alone on his first day.

I will have to talk to the coach, I hope that he will let Fred play, he's very good, so it shouldn't be very hard to convince the coach.

When we reach the school, we go inside, and we talk for a while, but soon it's time to show Fred where his first class is, so I do it quickly, and then I go to my own.

The school ends a few hours later, so I text Blake to make sure that Fred will get to the car, and then I go towards the coach's office.

We talk for a while, and a few minutes later I exit the office with a smile on my face.

I quickly go towards my car, and the guys are already waiting inside of it, so I open the driver's door, and I slide inside.

"Why are you so happy?" Fred asks, so I look his way, and I smile even more.

"I have talked to the coach, and he said that you can join the team." I tell him, and his eyes widen.

"No way." He says.

"I'm telling the truth, so you better make sure that tomorrow we will wake up early enough to go to the practice.

"Okay." He says with a smile.

My friends have their headphones on, so they most likely didn't hear our conversation.

I guess they will have a surprise tomorrow.

I start the car, and I drive out of the parking lot, then I make my way towards the pack lands.

When we reach the pack house, I park the car, and I say goodbye to my friends, then Fred and I make our way towards my family house.

Before we can open the front door, Reggie opens it, and he quickly steps outside, then he closes the door, and he looks up.

He jumps back when he sees us, and he hits the front door with his arm.

Soon the door opens again, and papa looks at Reggie, so my brother just smiles innocently, but his eyes widen slightly when he sees that papa is removing his belt.