Chapter 21

Fred's POV

A few days later, I wake up at a very early hour, and I can't fall back asleep, so I decide to go downstairs.

So, I leave sleeping Eliott in our bed, and I go to the bathroom, then I go straight to the living room.

I sit on the couch, and I turn my phone on, before I put my headphones on.

As I'm about to turn the music on, I hear the someone is opening the front door, so I stand up to see who that is.

When I exit the living room, I can see that Reggie is taking off his jacket.

I have no idea if I should confront him, or if I should just tell Carter when I will see him next time, but I'm pretty sure that he isn't supposed to be outside this late, especially alone, since he's still a kid.

I stay in my place, and Reggie goes towards the stairs, not realising that I'm here.

When he passes me, he almost jumps when he realises that he not alone, and that he was caught.

"What were you doing outside this late?" I ask him.

"Meeting my boyfriend." He tells me sarcastically.

"A boyfriend?" I ask, and he rolles his eyes at me.

"I was kidding." He tells me

"I realised." I say.

"I will have to tell Carter." I tell him, and he shrug.

"He knows that I'm sneaking out of the house, he will just keep an eye on me when he remembers to." He says.

"So, you won't mind if I tell him?" I ask.

"I would prefer if you don't tell him, but if you do, then it won't change much anyway." He says, and he leaves me to go upstairs.

I just shake my head, and I go towards the fridge to make myself some breakfast, then I go back to the living room.

Timmy comes downstairs after a while, and I turn the TV on so we won't have to sit in silence.

I have no idea how Eliott can do it, I think I would have gone crazy if I wouldn't be able to hear anything.

"You will have to go to school from the next week, Eliott will be going back, so you can go with him." Timmy tells me.

"Okay." I say, with a slight nod.

We talk some more, and a while later Carter and Mason come into the living room, and that reminds me that I wanted to tell them something.

"By the way." I say, gaining their attention.

"I wanted to tell you something, and to ask for a small favour." I tell them.

"Yeah?" Timmy asks.

"Don't tell Eliott that I told you that, but I saw that he's a bit uncomfortable when Mason is kissing, or hugging either of you." I say, and they look at me, not knowing what to say to that.

"So, I shouldn't hug them?" Mason asks, sounding a bit offended, but Carter sends him a glare, so he doesn't say anything else.

"I don't mind when you do, but it's making Eliott uncomfortable, so if you could stop doing it when your around him, then I would be very grateful." I tell him.

"We will see what we can do." Carter tells me, and Timmy changes the topic to something else.