Chapter 5

Eliott's POV

My team and I have a very important game today, so my parents are going to be there.

Sometimes my older brothers come here to see me play too, but Denver, and Tyler are busy, so I know that they won't make it this time.

But at least I will have my parents on the bleachers, so I'm not very upset about that.

I take my bag, and I go towards my car, this time it's full, since a lot of my friends wants to see me play, and since I have a car, I let some of them ride with me.

I drive to the school quickly, and when we get there, my friends go to the bleachers while Troy, and I go to the locker room to change.

But before I can enter the building, I smell an amazing scent.

"I forgot something from my car. I will meet you in the locker room." I tell Troy, and he nods, so I go back towards my car.

But I pass it quickly, and I follow the amazing scent.

I see a guy standing on the side of the road, and I'm pretty sure that he's the source of the scent.

He is looking at his phone, so I decide to go great him.

When I get close to him, I can see that he sniffs the air, and soon he looks my way.

I smile at him, and he blushes slightly, I can already smell that he's a werewolf, so I know that he knows that were mates.

"You're a man." He tells me, when I finally reach him.

"I am." I say, and I laugh slightly.

He plays with his fingers while looking at them, as if not knowing what to say.

After a few seconds, I can see that his lips are moving, but I can't see it good enough to know what he's saying, since he's still looking at his hands.

"You have to say it again, I didn't see your lips." I say, and he looks at me with a frown.

I quickly realise that he doesn't know that I'm deaf, so he must not be from around here, since everyone in this city recognises me.

"I'm deaf, so I have to read your lips to know what you're saying." I tell him, and his eyes widen slightly, but he nods anyway.

"That's cool." He says.

"What did you say before?" I ask him, with a smile.

"I said that I have to go, I have a hockey game soon." He tells me, and this time my eyes widen.

"You're on the hockey team?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He says.

"Me too, I think we will be playing against each other today." I tell him, and he smirks at me.

"Let's see who's better then." He says, and I just laugh at his stupidity.

He gives me his number, and I lead him towards the locker rooms, and we say a quick goodbye, before he disappears inside of the locker room, so I go to the one that my team is in.