Chapter 7

Fred's POV

I think that I accidentally gave my mate a wrong number, I don't know how it happened, I must have clicked a wrong number.

But I'm sure that I have sent myself a message from his phone, so I should have it, but there is nothing.

I don't know what I should do now, I probably should go to his pack, so I can find him.

I don't want him to think that I will reject him, but he mostly likely is already thinking that.

I groan in frustration at the situation, now I will have to convince the Alpha to let me leave for another few days.

And I doubt that he will let me go again, especially since I'm not one of his favourite people.

I can go without his agreement, but I might come back to all of my things packed if he will find out, and I don't really want to be a rouge.

I decide to pack anyway, so I go to my room, and I take enough stuff for a few nights, since I have no idea how long I will be there.

When everything is in a bag, I put it in my car, and I consider if I should ask the Alpha first, but I decide that it isn't that best choice, since if he disagrees then he might check if I didn't go despite his disagreement.

Maybe he won't notice that I'm gone for a few days.

I groan again, but I start the car anyway, and I quickly drive towards my mate's pack.

I don't really know the pack's exact location, but it shouldn't be a big problem to find it once I reach the city.

The drive takes a few hours, since our packs aren't very close to each other, but I finally reach the city.

I park my car on one of the parking lots next to some park, and I excited my car, before I start to search for a scent of werewolves.

I go towards the woods, and the scent leads me from there.

I manage to get pretty deep into the woods, before finally the guards stop me.

"Why are you here?" One of the guards asks.

"I came to see my mate." I tell him.

"Does the Alpha know about your visit?" He asks.

"No." I say, shaking my head slightly.

"You will have to see the Alpha first then." He tells me, so I nod my head, and I let him lead me to the pack house, and into the Alpha's office.

"Come in." The Alpha says, after the guard knocks on the door.

We both walk inside, and the Alpha dismisses the guard, before he tells me to sit on the chair that is in front of his desk.

"So, why are you here?" The Alpha asks.

"I want to see my mate." I answer, and he nods his head.

"And who's your mate?" He asks.

"I forgot to ask what's his name, but I know that he's in this pack, since I met him at the hockey game." I tell him, and his eyes widen.