Chapter 13

Fred's POV

I help Timmy babysit Denver's kids, because Denver and his mate are working, so their kids are here.

And Eliott is in school, so he can't entertain me.

The triplets look a lot more alike than I have assumed, and Denver dressed then in identical clothes, so they look even more identical.

Their voices are a bit different through, but that doesn't change the fact that they're cute as hell.

I wonder if Eliott and I will have a lot of kids, this family seems to be popular for how many kids they have.

I have no idea how many kids I would want, but I think that I would prefer a big family over a small one.

Ray pulls on my arm while screaming in my ear, but I keep my smile on my face, ignoring my ringing ears.

"What?" I ask him.

He just sticks his tongue at me, then he runs away laughing, and Timmy starts to laugh, so I look at him.

"Aren't you tired of babysitting?" I ask him.

"No, I would want even more kids if I wasn't the one that has to carry them." He tells me.

"I don't think I would manage to raise as many kids as you did." I say.

"Not many people would manage to too it, but I enjoy to spend time with my kids, so it's not a problem for me." He tells me, and I nod in acknowledgement.

A few hours later, the front door opens and Eliott comes in.

He sits next to me on the floor, and he looks at me as I play with one of the triplets.

After a while the kid gets tired of me, and he runs off to join his brothers, so I turn to look at Eliott, and I smile at him.

He smiles back, so I lean in to give him a kiss.

When we pull away from each other, I stand up from the floor, so I can sit on the couch instead, and Eliott does the same.

He hugs me, and I lean in to kiss him again, but before I can connect our lips, I hear Carter clear his throat as he enters the living room.

Eliott groans, but I smack him on his arm gently, since I don't want to get smacked with the belt again.

Carter chuckles at that, and I send him a playful glare.

"Glare at me again, and I will take my belt off, you're living I'm my house now, so you follow my rules." He tells me, and I roll my eyes at him.

Not long later, Mason comes into the living room, and he sits next to Carter.

"Do you use a belt on your mates too?" I ask him, and he chuckles.

"No, but Mason did experience a good beating once in a while, until we found out that were mates." Carter says.

"Didn't you?" He asks Mason, shaking him slightly.

Mason rolles his eyes, and I laugh at that, this family is very weird.

A while later, Eliott stands up, and he takes my hand to help me stand up too, and we go to his room.

When we enter, he closes the door behind us, and he locks it, before he hugs me from behind, and I can feel that he's hard.

I gulp slightly, but I let him push me to the bed anyway.