Chapter 9

Eliott's POV

In the evening, all of us sit in the living room, an everyone asks Fred millions of questions.

I'm a bit sad that I can't catch all of them, since I want to know everything about my mate, but I will just ask him to tell me everything that he told them later on.

I'm cuddle to Fred's side, and I'm surprised at how comfortable I feel with him, I know that he's my mate, but I'm still surprised, since I never liked cuddling, and stuff like that before.

After a while Fred and I go back to my room, so we can get to know each other in private, so I sit on my bed again, and he comes over to sit next to me, this time a lot more confidently.

I smile at him, making him blush, we sit in silence for a while, just looking at each other, since none of us knows what to say.

"I like your lips." I tell him, and he smirks

"And you will like them even more soon, believe me." He tells me, and I have no idea what he's talking about, so I arch my eyebrow.

When he realises that I didn't get what he meant, he puts his hand on my chest making me shiver slightly.

The he moves it down, before he reaches my pants, I consider if I should stop him, but I don't really want to stop.

His palm pushes itself into my boxers, and he starts to touch me.

He leans in to kiss me, so I kiss him back, before I quickly deepen the kiss, then I push my hand into his pants too.

After a few minutes, Fred pulls away from the kiss, and he pulls his hand out of my pants, before he removes my hand from his too.

I groan, but when I look at him, I can see that he looks a bit panicked.

I look in the direction that he's looking at, and I see that papa stands there with a glare.

"Hi." I say.

"You're both in trouble." He tells us, and I roll my eyes.

He doesn't seem to like my behaviour at all, and my eyes widen when he pulls his belt off.

I groan, but I stand up from the bed anyway, and he comes inside of my room.

"It's for doing stuff like that when the kids can walk inside of this room any second, and it's also for your behaviour towards me." He tells me.

"Can't you wait for Fred to leave?" I ask him, but he shakes his head.

I look at Fred and he has a worried expression on his face, so I smile at him, to assure him that I will be fine.

"Can I take the beating for him?" Fred asks, but I shake my head.

"No, I'll be fine." I tell him, but he stands up anyway.

I turn to papa to tell him that he can't hit my mate, but before I can say anything, he smirks.

"I guess the both of you will get beaten then." He says, and I glare at him.