Chapter 31

Eliott's POV

"Come on." I yell from down the stairs.

I'm waiting on Fred again, he's one of this people that takes ages to get ready, and sometimes I don't have enough patience to wait for him, so I have to drag him with me.

This time though, I decide to wait, since we're going on a date, so I don't want him to feel very pressured, even through it's just a causal date, and we are not even going to get out of the pack lands.

Maybe on the next date we will do something more fun, but this time we have decided that something casual will be perfect, so we have made some food, and we will go on a walk, and then we will sit somewhere to eat.

Not long later, Fred comes downstairs, and I give him a kiss before we go outside.

"Do you think that you will ever see your lost brothers again?" Fred asks me, when we are somewhere in the woods.

"I have no idea, but I think that I have gave up on that, it has been years now." I tell him, and he nods in acknowledgment.

I would be happy if I saw Oliver and Alex again, but I know that there is very little chance that it will ever happen.

I remember that papa used to go to all the different packs, a few years ago.

He was hoping that Oliver had taken Alex to a different pack, so they would not be restricted with the rules for the Omegas.

So, the first pack that he had checked, was the one with the best laws, but he sadly didn't find him there.

Then he went to all the packs that are close enough for Oliver to be able to reach, but he didn't find him there either.

And after all this searching, we have just assumed that they were killed on their way, I just hope that they weren't kidnapped or something.

"I would like to meet them, if they will ever come back." Fred tells me.

"I hope that you will be able to meet them one day." I tell him.

We walk for a while longer, and we reach a small clearing, so we decide to sit here.

I take the food out of the plastic bag, and we eat it happily.

Then we sit here for a while longer, talking about some nonsense.

After a while we start to make out, and not long later, I try to take my shirt off, but Fred stops me, and he looks at the woods as if someone is coming towards us.

So, I stand up, and he follows behind me, we decide to wait here, since it seems like someone is coming specifically towards us.

But not long later, Fred's eyes widen, and he tells me to shift, so I shift quickly, and we run towards my family house.

I just hope that no one is trying to kill us right now.