Chapter 25

Eliott's POV

It's Saturday today, and papa is forcing me to go to the pack training, since I feel good enough already.

I will also have to go back to school in a few days, but this time, I will be taking Fred with me.

I can't believe that his parents were nice enough to let him stay here, I was expecting that they will demand for him to come back to their house.

But I know that they don't care about what happens to Fred very much, after all they wouldn't be seeing him at all anyway.

I sigh as I get dressed, the pack training will be starting very soon, and Fred is already waiting on me downstairs.

When I'm done, I go towards my mate, and we meet at the front door, I give him a kiss, and I lead him towards the training grounds.

When we reach it, everyone is already there, so we stand at the edge of the clearing, and we wait for the instructors to start.

The training takes endless hours, but we're allowed to rest somewhere in the middle, so I drop to the ground, and I sigh in relief.

I really hate the trainings, I have no idea why we can't just do the training every day, then they could be a lot shorter.

But it is what it is, and we all have to deal with it.

After the training is done, it's already getting dark, so we go back to my house, and I can see that Denver and Tyler are also going this way, so I take Fred's hand and we run towards them.

"Hey." I say when we reach them.

"Hi." Denver says, while Tyler just nods his head in greeting.

We go towards my family house together, and we are greeted by Leon and Noel arguing, it's pretty normal, so I just ignore them.

Those two can't stand to be around each other, it's most likely because of the fact that no one outside of our family is able to recognise which one of them is which.

It's very hard to find a difference between them, but if you concentrate then you will see that even through you can't tell them apart by their looks, you can quickly do it by their behaviour.

I can see that dad is already making sure that they won't kill each other, so the four of us go to the living room, and we meet with the rest of the family.

They are talking about something, but it seems that everyone is talking with everyone, so it's very hard for me to read their lips.

I decide to just ignore them, since I would get frustrated in a matter of minutes, if I will try to read the conversation.

I only respond to the questions that they ask directly to me, and I cuddle with Fred.

A bit later, Denver's mate comes here, along with their kids, so I talk to them, since Joseph seems to like me the most out of all of my siblings, except Reggie.

And that's how we spend the rest of the evening.