Chapter 46

Fred's POV

When we reach the house, I can already see that Carter is waiting for us.

He is looking through the window that is in the living room, and when he sees us, he disappears, most likely going to the front door, so he can greet us.

I'm right, since only a few seconds later Carter opens the front door, and he has his belt in his hand already.

He stands aside, so we can enter the house, and then he forces Eliott to his knees.

I have to turn around, since I can't watch as he spanks Eliott with the belt.

I look towards Reggie, who stares at what's happening with a bored expression.

A few minutes later, Eliott starts to scream, and I try to ignore it, that would have been harder if I didn't realise that I will be next.

Soon the screams end, and I expect Carter to spank me next, but he decides that I will be last.

So, I hug Eliott tightly, until it's my turn, and I'm forced onto my knees.

I feel the belt hit me, and I'm glad that I have my clothes on, since it definitely would have been more painfully if I didn't have them.

A few minutes later, my eyes start to water from the pain, so I just let myself cry, since I know that Carter wouldn't stop, not until I will be begging him to stop.

It takes a few more minutes, but eventually Carter lets me go, so I take Eliott's hand, and we go upstairs, which is very painfully.

At least I know that my werewolf healing will help me heal soon, so the both of us should be fine in about an hour.

When we reach the bedroom, I open the door, and we step inside, then I close the door behind us, and I lead Eliott towards the bed.

We decide that we should lay until we heal, but then we will have to go back downstairs to get some food, since the both of us are hungry.

So, we talk for the next half an hour, and then someone knocks on the door.

"Come in." I say, and the door opens only seconds later, revealing Mason, who comes over to us with a plate full of toasts.

We thank him, and he leaves the room, letting us eat the food in piece.

"We're not allowed to eat here." Eliott tells me after a while.

"I know, but Mason brought it here, so I doubt that it will be a problem." I tell him, and he nods in agreement.

We eat all the food, and then I go downstairs to put the plate in the sink.

When I'm done, I see that Carter is looking at me with a frown, he most likely noticed that I had a plate upstairs, which meant that I ate there.

"I gave it to him." Mason tells him, when he walks out of the living room, so Carter nods in acknowledgement, and he goes upstairs.