Chapter 16

Fred's POV

The next few days, I haven't seen Eliott throw up, so I almost forgot that he was even sick.

He doesn't look as good as he normally does through, so I'm still slightly concerned.

But I have promised that I won't mention going to the Doctor until he's sick again, and I'm a bit angry that I have let him convince me to agree to that.

Since I really want to convince him to go there, but I would be breaking a promise, and I wouldn't like that.

A few hours later, Eliott comes back, so I stand up from the couch, and I go towards him, so I can greet him properly.

He hugs me tightly, and we stay like that for a while.

"How was school?" I ask him.

"It was fine." He tells me.

He pulls away from the hug, so I lean in to give him a kiss.

Then I pick him up, and I carry him to the couch, so we can make out for a while.

No one is in the house at the moment, so we have the house to ourselves.

I will have to go to the school, the same one as Eliott, but Carter said that I should stay here for a while, to get familiar with the pack first.

If I had a choice, then I definitely would have chosen to stay at this house all day, instead of going to school, but Carter said that I will eventually have to go.

When I reach the couch, I sit down, and I put Eliott on my lap, then I kiss him again, and not much longer, I deepen the kiss.

I almost gag when I realise that his mouth tastes like vomit, I quickly pull away from him, and he looks at me with arched eyebrow.

I glare at him slightly, making him even more confused than he was.

"What?" He asks.

"You promised that you will go to the Doctor when you will be sick again." I tell him.

"I wasn't sick." He tells me, and I can tell that he's lying.

"Then why does your mouth taste like vomit?" I ask.

"I have no idea." He says with a shrug, and I sigh in frustration.

"We're going to the Doctor." I tell him.

"I'm sure that it's nothing serious." He tells me, trying to convince me.

"We had a deal." I remind him.

"But you didn't see that I threw up." He tells me.

"We agreed that you will go to the Doctor when you will be sick again, not when I will see that your sick again." I say sternly.

"Whatever." He says with an eye roll, and he tries to stand up, but I hold him in place.

I stand up with him in my arms, and I go towards the front door, but he starts to punch me, to make me let him go.

I hold him tighter, and as I reach the front door, I try to take the handle, but the door opens before I can open it.

I look up to see Carter, who's standing before me with a glare, my hold loosens for a second, and Eliott takes the chance to run towards his room.