Chapter 36

Eliott's POV

The next morning, I wake up because of the noise that everyone is making.

So, I sit up, and I rub my neck that is still aching, since Fred and I have bitten each other to complete the mating process.

Then my eyes widen, when I realise that I'm hearing all of the noise.

"What's wrong?" Fred asks me, when he comes out of the bathroom.

"I can here every thing." I tell him, and he smiles brightly, before he comes over, and he hugs me tightly.

I hug him back, and he decides that I have to go downstairs to tell everyone, so he carries me down the stairs.

I can hear a lot of voices, and I wonder which voice belongs to who.

Even my voice sounds strange, so I wonder how it will feel to hear all of the voices again.

I definitely can hear papa's and dad's voice, their voices didn't change much, but I definitely can't recognise any other voice.

"What got you so happy?" Papa asks.

"I can hear." I tell him, and his eyes widen, then he and dad come over to hug me, so Fred has to put me on the floor.

"Did you mate when all of us were in the house?" Papa asks me, and I nod with an innocent smile.

He glares at me, but he doesn't reach for his belt, at least not yet, so I guess that he's too happy for me to care about that.

We eat some breakfast, and I try to remember the kids' voices, so I will be able to recognise them later on, but there is a lot of them, which makes it quite hard.

After the breakfast, I take Fred's hand, and we go outside to see my friends.

I have already texted them, saying that I want to see them, we have agreed to meet in front of the pack house, so that's where Fred and I go.

We reach it quickly, and I have to pull Fred with me, since he things that my friends don't like him, so he doesn't really want to see them.

But I don't think it's the case, and they look quite happy to see him, so he has nothing to worry about, but he doesn't believe me when I tell him that they seem to like him.

"Hey." I say, and I flinch when some kid screamed not too far from us.

"Did you hear that?" Troy asks, and I nod with a happy smile, although I think I have preferred to be deaf, since all of this noise is getting on my nerves.

"No way." Shawn says, and he runs towards me, before he picks me up while hugging me, and Troy soon joins us.

Everyone seems to be happier than me, but I guess I will have to get used to it, since I really hate when my life changes.

My friends soon calm down enough for me to ask what they want to do, and all four of us decide to go to the pack house, so we can watch some TV.