Chapter 43

Eliott's POV

A few days later, Fred and I are alone in the house, since everyone else is at school or work.

So, we sit in the living room, watching the TV to entertain ourselves, but we are interrupted by the door bell.

I decide to open the door, and I can hear that Fred is following behind me.

I open the front door, and I'm greeted by a man and a woman that I don't recognise, and they don't smell like my pack, they don't really smell like anything, so my eyes widen slightly.

"Who are you?" I ask them, but Fred quickly pushes me backwards, then he tries to close the door, but the man stops him.

"We are Fred's parents." The woman tells me.

"You aren't supposed to be here, if someone will realise that you're from your pack then you will be dead." Fred tells them angrily.

"We came here to tell you that you have to move back to our house." The man says, and Fred laughs slightly.

"I'm not going anywhere." Fred tells them, and the man seems to have enough of this conversation, so he reaches his hand towards Fred, and he grabs him by the back of his neck.

I know that I don't have a chance to fight against this man, so I quickly shift, and I howl for help.

The woman's eyes widen, and she looks at his mate for instructions.

Before they can come up with a plan, papa comes here with some of the warriors, and they take the pair to the cellars while I go upstairs to redress myself.

"You should come to the pack house, I don't want you to be here alone." Papa tells us when I reach them.

I sigh in frustration, but I know that I won't be able to convince him to let us stay here, so I go inside to turn the TV off, and then we make our way towards the pack house.

When we reach it, papa goes back to do his work, so Fred and I decide to watch the TV in the teenagers' day room.

It's empty, since everyone is in the school, so we have it to ourselves, at least util Reggie comes to sit beside us.

I just roll my eyes, but I decide to not say anything about it.

Soon papa comes here too, and it seems that he is looking for Reggie, since when he reaches us, he quickly drags him out of the room, without even saying anything to us.

Fred starts to laugh, when he's sure that they're out of the ear range, and I join him.

Reggie isn't even a teenager, and he is making this much trouble, so I can't imagine what he will be like when he will grow up a bit.

He definitely won't be easy to control, so I should wish my parents some good luck.

When we calm down, then we turn back to the TV, a few hours later the teenagers start to come into the room, so we decide to go find my friends, instead of sitting here with a lot of strangers.