Chapter 48

Eliott's POV

A few hours later, we decide that it's time to go to the pack hospital, so I take out jackets, and I give Fred his, while I put mine on, and we go outside.

I had to convince papa to let us go alone, since he wanted to come with us, to make sure that we will be alright on the way.

We talk for a while, but soon we reach the pack house, so we go inside, and I lead a reluctant Fred straigth to the hospital.

Doctor Chris greets us when we enter through the door, and we greet him back.

"What do you need?" Chris asks.

"We want to know if Fred is pregnant." I tell him, and he nods.

Then he tells us to follow him to one of the rooms, and I have to force Fred to go inside, but he sits on the bed willingly.

The Doctor comes towards the bed with some machine, and he tells Fred to take his shirt off, and to lay down.

Fred does it reluctantly, and he winces when Chris pours something on his stomach.

I just ignore his complains, and I look at the screen, I have already seen a lot of ultrasound pictures, since my dad was pregnant a lot of times.

And after a while, I can see what I'm looking for, so I smile brightly and I look at Fred, who frowns at the screen, not knowing what he's seeing.

"You're pregnant." I tell him.

"Great." He says, without any emotion.

I just chuckle at him, and the Doctor does the same.

Fred cleans his stomach, while the Doctor gives me the pictures, which I take gladly and when Fred is ready to go, I thank the Doctor, and I take Fred's hand to lead him back to the house.

When we reach it, dad is sitting outside with a few of my siblings, so I go towards him, and I show him the pictures.

"Congrats." Dad says, and he hugs the both of us.

"We should tell papa and Mason." I say to Fred, and he agrees, so we leave dad outside, while we go inside of the house to find papa.

We find him in the living room, and I sit on the couch next to him, while Fred decides to stay at the doorway.

Papa frowns at me, so I give him the pictures, and he smiles at them.

"Another little boy for this family." He tells me.

"How do you know that it's a boy?" Fred asks curiously, so papa explains to him that two guys can't produce a female child, which seems to upset Fred a little bit.

So, I tell him that there is a very little chance that we will have a girl, and that seems to brighten him a bit.

We decide to go upstairs, so Fred can rest, since he still doesn't feel very well, and it seems that walking made him feel even worse than before.