Chapter 18

Eliott's POV

Someone turns my chair around again, but I keep my gaze on my shoes, not wanting to know what they will tell me.

I can see that papa is standing in front of me, since I can see he's pants.

He lifts my head up, but I can't see him anyway, because of the tears that are in my eyes.

After a while, he picks me up, and I don't even fight him, I already know that he's a lot stronger than me, so there's no need to fight.

Instead, I close my eyes, as I feel that he's carrying my down the stairs.

I can smell that Fred is following right behind us, so that calms me down a bit.

Soon I can feel that were outside, so I try to calm myself as best as I can, but the tears are pouring out of my eyes, I just hope that I'm not making any sounds.

We soon reach the pack house, and not long later, papa is placing me onto the hospital bed.

I keep my eyes closed, since I know that if I open them, then I will see a hospital room, and I know that it will send me straight into a panic attack.

I can smell that the Doctor just came into the room, and he comes over to stand next to the bed that I'm laying on.

Someone pushes my shirt up, and I can feel that someone is playing with my hair, but it doesn't calm me down at all.

A few minutes later I feel something cold on my stomach, and I almost open my eyes, because it scares.

But I manage to keep them closed, and a while later I feel something move on my stomach.

I take deep breaths to calm myself, but it doesn't work at all, and breathing becomes harder with each passing minute.

Soon the Doctor is done with whatever he was doing, so I sigh in relieve, and I can breathe a bit better.

Someone places some mask on my face, and I can breath a bit better, but it's still challenging.

A while later I sniff the air again, and I panic a bit when I realise that papa and Fred had left me here.

I take deep breaths to calm myself down, but soon I can feel that the Doctor is preparing my arm for an injection.

I quickly open my eyes, and I stand up from the bed to run towards the door as quickly as I can, but when I exit the room, papa quickly realises that I'm trying to run away, and he catches me, before I can go any further.

I try to escape, but I can't breathe at all, and I feel like I will pass out from the lack of oxygen.

I close my eyes again, and soon I fell a slight pain in my arm, the Doctor must have given me some injection.

And I pass out only seconds later, I just hope that when I wake up, that I will be already back in my house.