Chapter 6

Eliott's POV

My mate has never texted me after our meeting, and he doesn't respond to any of the texts, that I have sent him.

I wonder if he decided that he doesn't want a male mate after all, but it didn't look like it was bothering him when we talked.

I also realised that I didn't even ask for his name, so it will be a bit hard to find him.

And I will drive to the pack the he's from, if he won't contact me soon.

I have no idea if I want to tell my parents that I have found my mate, I know that they won't care that it's a man, since all my older siblings have a male mate, and even my parents are gay.

So, that isn't a problem, but I was hoping that I will be on a better terms with my mate when I will tell them.

But I don't know what to do right now, and I know that I won't be able to go to my mates pack to find him, if I don't tell papa that I will be going there.

I sigh in frustration after a while, and I go downstairs, before I sit on the couch.

Dad is there alone, since the kids are with a babysitter today, so my fathers can have some peace.

He looks at me, but he doesn't say anything, so I just look at the TV, and I watch it silently.

A while later Mason and papa come into the living room.

They both sit on the couch beside dad, leaving him in the middle.

I see Mason put his arm around dad, and dad leans in to give him a kiss, so I quickly avert my eyes, trying to not make it obvious that I'm uncomfortable around them.

When I'm sure that they're done, I look at them again, and I decide that it's a good moment to tell them, since none of my siblings are around.

It would have been a bit better if Mason wasn't here right now, but it is what it is.

"I have to tell you something." I tell them, gaining their attention, their expressions quickly turn to serious.

"Do you want me to leave, so you can talk alone?" Mason asks, and I consider it for a while, I don't want to hurt him, but I will definitely prefer to talk to my parents alone.

"If you could." I say, nodding my head slightly.

He stands up, and he gives dad and papa a kiss, before he goes out of the living room, and then out of the house.

"What's going on?" Papa asks.

"I found my mate." I tell them.

"That's great." Dad says, before he realises that I'm not very happy.

"Is he someone that you hate?" Papa tries to guess.

"No, I just met him." I say.

"Then what happened?" He asks.

I explain everything to them, and papa tells me that I should wait for a while, to see if my mate will call me.

If not then he will go with me to my mate's pack, so I will be able to talk to him.