Introduction

So this is my first attempt at a watt pad story. I've always written novels for fun and my infatuation for One Direction sparked this story I suppose. Basically, a couple of my friends and I created these three fictional characters; Luna, Lily, and Roxanne to serve as the girls group Little Black Dress in our fanfics.
The POVs I'll be doing correspond with the three OTPs. The three girls and three of the boys.
Harry, Louis, and Zayn. However, all the boys will be in the story.
Before you read this, I'd like to introduce you a little to the girls.

The convenience of three POVs of different girls are their different characters, (boyfriends), and romantic relationships; sappy, raunchy, and humorous. So there's something for everyone.

Over more, the girls have rather bold personalities I believe my readers would enjoy.

The character I had created myself was Luna Jones. I understand this is also a dogs name. But I wanted something different because I model her after a character in a book I read. Lyra Belaqua from Phillip Pullman's " The Subtle Knife."
She is imprudent, young, "sassy," naive, sweet (when she wants to be), stubborn, jealous, immature, and retains the innocence of a child.
She is the second youngest, but can be referred to as the child of her group.
Luna's personality is most like Niall
in the sense she is loud, fun loving, and immature along with a bold insolence like Louis's.
Having ash blonde hair, brown eyes, heart shaped face, (not to mention the body type of a ten year old boy) makes her the baby doll of the group.

Next in line is Lily Kingsley whom I model based on a book I was reading over the summer. A memoir titled, "The Glass Castle."
Lily Kingsley I base upon Lily Walls in that she is highly emotional, vulnerable, and quite attractive; getting off well on her own as a result of her pretty face.
Lily is incredibly sweet, friendly, mature, clever, sensible, emotional, vulnerable, and determined.
She is the oldest, and advisor of the group. Lily's personality most resembles Liam's for her maturity and kindness and Zayn's in that she is quiet and reserved.
Lily's appearance is that of a blonde bimbo. Her porcelain skin and Aryan features make her noticeably elegant along with long legs and big boobs; Lily is the living Barbie doll and blonde supermodel of her group.

Roxanne has no character icon that I know of. She is best associated with the classic "big booty" Latina girl in most movies.
Roxanne is audacious (risk taking), vindictive (revenge getting), mean, bold, sassy, rude, strong, yet trustworthy, loyal, and understanding having suffered a hard past.
She is most like Zayn overall. Mysterious, different, independent, and solitary.
However some of her characteristics are like those of Harry; a strong sex drive, and Louis; sassy and imprudent.
Roxanne is the youngest of her group, despite being the most sexually active.
Her physical features include golden brown skin, curly black hair, Amber eyes, petite in height, curvy, small waisted but a va-voom in her boobs and ass.
She is polar opposite to her friend Luna, whereas Lily falls in between the two when it comes to matters of innocence.

And if you were wondering about their heights..
Lily- 5"7
Luna-5"3
Roxanne-5"2

In conclusion, I would like to say that I started this a year ago last summer and the writing in the beginning will suck ass.
But where I am now has been a major improvement. Please stick with me.

~A