Gatsby

Louis's POV

"You look beautiful" I tell Luna as she walks up to greet me.

She blushes.

"So do you squeaks."

"Any day now" says Ken, waiting for us to get in the limo.

She has a pair of dangly silver earrings with some other jewelry accents on the collar of her sleeveless blue-gray dress.

It's a light silky material that flatters her slight frame and petals at her feet.

Her eyeliner is winged out a little; just not as long as Roxanne's, and she wears fake eyelashes on the outer half of her big round eyes.

Luna sits on my lap and looks out the window, waving to the fans while I play with the braid Roxanne weaved into her high ponytail.

"Are those real?" Tiffany asks Roxanne, referring to the 9,000 pound necklace Zayn bought her.

"I'm sorry I didn't go with Harry and Zayn to buy you jewelry" I say to Luna.

She rolls her eyes.

"You don't need to apologize. I don't need fancy rocks."

I laugh at her analogy.

"Hey did you shave?" Luna asks, reaching to feel my face.

"Yes" I take her hand in mine, "Because I knew you wouldn't make out with me after if I didn't."

"Wow you really know me."

"I actually nearly cut myself shaving mind you."

"It isn't my fault you struggled to remove the small mammal on your upper lip."

"It was just a bit Lu. How come you aren't picking on Zayn for his scruff?"

"Cuz" she says, straightening her shoulders, "It always looks good on the darkies."

Zayn laughs and Roxanne just rolls her eyes but agrees with her friend;
"That's true though."

"You should really thank me though" Luna states, "Now you won't look like white trash at charity."

I let out a snort.

"Are you quite finished?"

"Yeah I'm done now."

"Catalina says she wishes us well on our dance" Liam states.

Harry takes out a bottle of champagne and passes us glasses while we're seated in the limo.

"I'd like to make a toast" he says, "For Make a Wish Foundation we're supporting. And also to us."

We repeat his words.

"And to us," and drink.

"Don't have too much now" Lily warns, "It'l be the first of many."

We arrive at the location after Ken pulls the limo around the cul-de-sac of the huge building, our fans screaming and chanting our names.

I'll never be used to the attention as long as I'm famous.

We thank Ken and get out of our ride.

The lads let the girls go first.

Sophia and Tiffany wait for Liam and Niall but the Little Black Dress girls go right ahead to meet their fans.

They all hold their phones hoping to get a picture with one of us. 

I notice how Roxanne holds back a little behind her two friends lead.

She's the more timid of the three.