Ironic encounters

Luna's POV

What the heck?! Why should I be interrogated on my love life? It's not even interesting. I've had my fair share of boyfriends and they all clung to me like leeches.
Love is the reason people suffer. They sacrifice so much for someone they're probably not even going to marry. I'm not letting that happen.
I would have to have a very good reason to let that slide. A VERY good reason.
Love can also make someone a hell of a lot thirsty. And I'd have to be a total lowlife to stoop to that.
I hope that doesn't happen to Roxy. But according to Niall it already has.
But that's Niall. He's just exaggerating. Right?
I can't exactly be sure.
"I try and put all the memories of my low-life high school boyfriends in a mental vault where I cannot access them anymore" I explain, "So I'm afraid I can't remember the last time I actually kissed someone"
"Well it's a good time to start, eh?" Louis pesters. So help me god if I have to toss him into the vault as well.
The audience laughs. I feel physically nauseous. I'm sure kissing Jimmy would be like kissing a pig.
I give the microphone to Lily.
"Well I was at a party in the summer of eight grade. It was truth or dare. And I couldn't turn that down. But I can only count the kiss I had with my high school boyfriend" she clarifies.
Harry looks disgruntled by the way he keeps cracking his knuckles.
Stinks for him.
Lily passes it to Roxy.
Oh god.
"It was in tenth grade on my birthday. My boyfriend took me out for dinner and after that we went for a walk in the park. That's when it happened"
"Was it the Mexican guy?" I ask.
"Yes Luna"
"He was even shorter than you Rox!" Lily cracks, "Damn your really interested in foreign people"
"That's why she likes Zayn so much" Niall plays along.
They both laugh like idiots.
"Okay that's enough" mumbles Zayn.

Lily's POV

I seriously can't stop laughing. It feels good to have no worries and insult other people. No wonder Luna picks petty little fights with Louis and Roxanne's just such a bitch.
"Well that's all for now folks" says Jimmy, dismissing us finally, "And we'll have them back after their concert!"
The audience cheers.
He shakes hands with each of us as we leave and they call for a short admission while he prepares for his later show.
•••
"I'm starving" says Luna, peeling the banana and tossing the peel into the garbage.
Roxanne looks exhausted.
I close the door of the dressing room and slouch down on one of the ottomans , pressing my back to the wall.
"I can't wait to get back to our hotel"
I say.
•••
Liam opens the window halfway. The windows of the van are shaded black and aren't transparent from the outside for obvious reasons.
Everyone is either quiet or having a light conversation with the person next to them.
Luna and Harry carry out a juvenile conversation on women's footwear while Louis third-wheels himself into Niall and Liam's argument regarding sports or some shit. And you can only guess who Roxy was talking to. Her and Zayn speak in hushed voices, probably talking about something childishly inappropriate.

Roxy's POV

"Come on, your gonna miss the movie!" Luna whines obnoxiously.
"Yeah, who are you texting anyways?" inquires Lily, trying to sneak a glance at my phone. I hug it to my chest before she can see.
"Who cares. Its obviously Zayn again. She can't get enough of him" says Luna, who is now tying her dirty blonde hair into braided pigtails.
I pause to mentally process how wrong that sounded.
I fall asleep for what seems like a few seconds into the previews.

I wake up in our hotel room yet again and walk into the bathroom.
I finish winging out my eyes with the eyeliner and applying some concealer and applying a generous amount of nude lipgloss.
I've decided to lay off the usual red lipstick unless I had a more formal event. I keep my clothes casual as well. A band tee, acid washed denim shorts, and studded black converse.
Neither Luna or Lily are in the room.
I realize why when I check my phone.
12:30.
Who the hell wakes up that early?!
I walk over to the boy's apartment, grabbing only a rice cake for breakfast. Luna wasn't exaggerating when she said we had no food.
I let myself in and get a waft of air conditioning.
"Hello love" the boys chime.
Zayn motions me over and I stand next to him.
"Wow she's finally up" Lily laughs.
"What took you so long?" Luna asks peevishly.
"I just woke up" I state grimly.
"Yeah and you missed lunch too" says Niall.
I roll my eyes. The thought of getting through the day dependent only on rice cakes irritates me.
"So what's the plan for today?" asks Lily.
"We need to rehearse for our concert as should you girls" Liam informs.
"Ugh, come on. I'm already good enough to go without practice" Louis complains.
"You think rather highly of yourself don't you?" Luna pesters him.
I cut them off before they start bickering again.
"Practice sounds like a good idea"