Lessons

Luna's POV

"I'm sorry I went to Hooters. Niall didn't tell us where we were going. It was like they wanted us to stay there though since they kept on handing us more drinks" Louis says, "And I mean, maybe If you had a push up bra or something."

I give him a look.

"Alright alright" he continues, "I should've left when I had the chance. Are you excited for charity ball?"

"Yeah. What about you?"

"Well sure, but I won't have nearly as much fun as Harry and Zayn."

"Why? Do they get free beer after or something?"

"Noooo."

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"We could totally join them if you want. I'd rather do something else than that puzzle if you know what I mean, eh?"

Oh.

Ohhhh.

Hah, no.

"Okay but you'll have to wait in line with the others. I'm secretly a prostitute you know."

"Very funny."

" It's fun to deprive you."

He grunts.

"I know. I'm always playin'" I say.

He laughs.

"That's for sure."

"I got you some shoes" I say, "Lily and Roxanne bought Harry and Zayn watches but I didn't know if you were into watches. Middle aged people seem more into watches."

"Not as much as Harry. What kind of shoes?"

"They're from Gucci" I take the box off the counter.

I actually had Lily pick them out since I know nothing about men's footwear.

They're kind of a velvet black color and nothing ugly in my opinion like those hideous blue cowboy boots Harry got from YSL.

Lily's embarrassed by them too which is really funny.

When she complained he argued that they were in season and he would wear them until they launched the next collection.

God knows how hideous the next collection will be.

"These are really nice Lu. I probably would've picked them out myself. Thanks love."

Good job Lily.

We all sit around until Briggs walks into the gym.

"Gentleman, Ladies, I'd like to introduce you to my girlfriend;
Catalina" Briggs says.

A Spanish looking girl with dark hair in neon pink booty shorts, sneakers, and a black SnapBack hat walks in.

She's about Roxanne's height maybe shorter.

Which is pretty short.

Briggs is like 6 feet tall at least.

So she looks like she's a little kid compared to him if it weren't for how curvy she was.

Her dark hair is straightened under the cap and she looks kind of like Snooki.

The boys are eyeing her up obviously.

We shake her hand and Briggs continues to speak.

"Because you have an event coming up, Catalina will be your choreographer for the next three days."