Group project

The pic is of Lily and Lou (aka some random girl I found in a pic with him)
😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇

Luna's POV

Every morning at 8:00 I make breakfast because plain cereal is too mainstream for their highnesses.

I'm always the first one up.

Then Niall, Liam, Lily, Louis, Harry, and Zayn and Roxanne.

It's almost always in that order save for today.

Zayn was the first one up.

He sat at the table, a thumb under his chin in a pensive way, brows knitted together, and light brown eyes settled on an empty canvas.

"What are you going to make?" I ask.

He looks up.

"I've been thinking about it for awhile.
For Lily's birthday I was going to make her a painting or something like that."

"What kind of painting?"

"I'm not sure yet. What do you think love? You seem like you know a thing or two about painting."

I never really talked to Zayn before, but I always figured he was pretty nice.

Maybe that's why he and Lily get along so well.

If you want to talk to Zayn you have to talk to Roxanne too.

She probably hasn't woken up yet.

I shrug.

"Well I don't know. It depends on what you want to use. If you want to make a fauvist painting then you should use oil pastels because they bring out the color. If you want mood in the painting you can use a monochrome but you have to use all the same color."

"But you can use tints and shades to create the hues" he adds, "You were an art student?"

I nod.

He laughs,
"Good to know I'm not the only one. What about Roxanne?"

"She likes to draw" I say, "She only took a few classes."

"There's an art store on Lincoln boulevard. Do you want to come with me?"

"Sure, but how are we getting there?"

"We can take my motorcycle."

"But what about-"

He sighs.

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure she'll understand."

Roxanne comes downstairs next, Lily's dog following behind her.

She wears a pair of PINK brand yoga pants which is really dumb because they aren't even pink.

She bends down to kiss Zayn on the cheek even though she spends time 24/7 with him and just saw him about thirty minutes ago in bed.

"Morning" she greets us both, going to the coffee pot as usual, "Anyone know what we're doing today?"

"We have to be at the studio at three to record our final drafts" Zayn replies, "But it's still early. We have a couple of hours."

Eventually everyone is gathered at the table, cheerful and affable in the morning.

Maybe it was the weather.

Harry brings in a box of muffins and donuts from the coffee shop.

So we were all in a pretty good mood.