Secrets

Luna's POV

I finish applying my eyeliner and make Roxanne braid my hair. Not like I want to get all dolled up to see Simon but whatever.
We both sit on her bed eating breakfast.
I set down the jelly and jam on the table along with a few pieces of toast.
Roxanne looks up from her phone.
"Thanks Lu"
"Are you sad it's the last day we'll be together with the boys?"
"Yeah. You?"
"Yeah."
Lily walks into the room next.
"Hey guys" she greets, "You ready to head over?" she asks, grabbing the second piece of toast.
Roxanne nods and shoves her phone in her pocket. I follow them to the room next door.

"Long time no see" says Niall, letting us in.
"How are we getting there?" Lily asks.
"I'll drive" Louis offers.
"No you will not drive" Liam states.
"Why not?"
"Your abusing the privileges Natalie gives you"
"So?"
"Simon will send someone to pick us up" Liam declares.
Louis crosses his arms over his chest and frowns.
"Your car isn't all that good anyways" Zayn points out, picking up yesterday's popcorn residue from the couch.
"Hand me my coat will you?" Harry instructs Niall.
"Get it yourself wise guy" comes the saucy reply.
Harry rolls his eyes and clicks the latches into place on his ankle boots.
I think I might have the same ones.
"Hey move your arse women's footwear" Niall orders Harry, as we are all crammed in the confined doorway.
"I'm trying you dimwit"
The warm sun hits my skin as soon as we get outside. Sure enough, Simon has arranged a sleek black limousine to pick us up. There's no scratches or fingerprints on it at all. Well, for the time being.
"Show off" Louis grunts, still sore he can't take his car.
"Would you stop" Liam chastises him.
Zayn opens the door for us. We thank him and pile in.
"So what is this about?" Roxanne asks as the vehicle pulls out of the parking lot.
"Dunno. He probably wants to congratulate you four" Harry suggests.
"Yeah right. He hates us" Roxanne states.
"No. He just doesn't like you and Luna" Lily laughs.
I shrug.
"Good."
We pull into the studio. A highly modernized building just like everything else here. Almost too good to be true.

Lily's POV

"Good to see you all again" Simon greets.
"You too Mr. Cowell" I say.
Roxanne pretends to cough.
"Suck up"
She and Luna both laugh.
I roll my eyes.
"If only your friends could be like you" he states, glaring at the two of them.
"Yeah. If only" Luna says.
"Anyways" he continues, "Congratulations on your award. Your career is really taking off."
I smile.
"Thank you"
"Yeah we know" Roxanne acknowledges rather rudely.
Simon lets out an exasperated sigh.
"Oh Miss Rodriguez, you certainly haven't changed, have you?"
"So why are we here?" Luna questions.
"What do you mean? Can't your boss check up on you when he feels like it?"
"No" Roxanne says, grabbing the stapler off his desk.
He completely ignores her and continues talking.
"And how are your relationships going?" He asks.
Luna narrows her eyes.
"Are you purposely trying to tick me off?"
He grins.
"Oh don't act like you don't know"
"But none of us are even dating" she explains, "your just going to brainwash our fans into believing that when it's not even true?"
Louis flashes her a smirk.
"Welcome to the music business love"
She pouts.
"Well you'll surely have time to build your intimacy on your next tour" Simon continues.
"Wait what do you mean, next tour?!" I exclaim. No. He has to be kidding.
"Oh" Simon raises his brows, looking at the boys. "They haven't told you?"
The boys exchange worried glances.
"We chose not to be idiots" Liam states.
"With you guys it's not really a matter of choice" Luna mumbles.
"What haven't they told us?!" Roxanne demands.
Simon folds his hands together.
"As your popularity is beginning to grow, you must take steps to ensure it stays that way. Therefore, management and I had come to an agreement that Little Black Dress would accompany One Direction in the making and presenting of their fourth album."
"But what about 5sos? We're supposed to go back to touring with them" I say.
"I'm sorry Miss Kingsley. But I'm afraid you won't be working with them any longer."
"What?!" Roxanne exclaims, pounding her fists down on the desk.
He slowly caresses his chin before asking,
"You really don't understand do you? The lads could've told you some" he acknowledges.
I look over at the five of them. They don't dare to make eye contact with us.
"Explain yourself dingus" Luna presses.
He sighs.
"You'll get the three months of summer to be apart. I suppose you'd fancy some time off. After all, living with the five of them for so long, I need you all sane. When those three months are up, you'll report back here as will the lads, and you will continue your tour."
"Holy shit, why are you doing this?!" I hiss.
"Why, to improve your career Miss Kingsley. I understand you miss your friends, but are they really more important to you than your future? You need to do things for yourself or you'll never get anywhere in your career."