Good impressions

Luna's POV

"Eleven hours?! You never told me we'd be on this thing for eleven hours!"

"It's two planes actually" Louis says, picking up one of the SkyMail magazines.

The guy in front of me is leaned in so far, the back of his chair is making contact with my ribs practically.

I don't think I'll make it through eleven hours of that.

"So what's your family like?" I ask, adjusting my positioning and moving my chair back.

"Well," he starts, "I've got a rather large family, honestly. My mum, stepdad, an I've got six half sisters."

"Woah, six?"

"My mums had three husbands."

I feel like Roxanne would end up with three husbands; Zayn, Taylor Lautner, and Big Sean.

They're already best friends.

She's more of a Mormon than a Christian if you ask me.

"They'll love you though, your kind of a goody two shoes Lu. Almost Liam good."

I roll my eyes.

He's right though.

I'm pretty good, save the fact I'm a horrible listener.

Especially to Simon.

I guess 'Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught' doesn't apply to me.

I scroll through Pandora until I find Indie Dance Radio to tune out the kid who's screaming in the front.

I bet Natalie purposely made sure we didn't have first class for all the times Louis bitched to her.

Life is great today.

"Thank you for choosing Delta Airlines. We hope to be flying with you again soon."

Roxanne and Lily had it way easier.

They arrived in New York four hours earlier.

England better be worth my time.

"Your going to need a coat" Lou states, handing me my luggage,
"It's always rainy in England."

I put on a jacket over my blouse and take out an umbrella.

Doncaster is a large town in South Yorkshire England.

The roads are paved in cobbles as are the buildings damp with rain.

They have those cute little police cars and red phone boxes.

"Did you ever get arrested?" I ask.

He smirks amusedly.

"Who do you think I am? A criminal?"

Sometimes.

His car is parked in the lot.

"Damn, I didn't know you had a Mercedes" I say, looking at the metallic gray luxury car.

He shrugs,
"I have more money than I know what to do with. And once your album kicks off so will you."

I try and force a smile on my face.

Money doesn't always sound all that appealing.

But I know I'm growing more filthy rich by each day and there isn't a thing I can do about it.

"How many songs did you write by the way, love?"

"Each of us wrote five."

"By yourself?"