Social event

Luna's POV

The food here is so good.

I can hear Niall moaning through a mouthful of mashed potatoes.

I laugh at how uncomfortable Zayn looks sitting next to him.

Roxanne just looks like she's restraining to slap him and Louis is really enjoying seeing how long it will take until she flips out on everyone.

Lily and Harry have blocked everyone out and are in their own bubble of love and affection.

"So how have the fans been?" Simon inquires.

"Best fans in te world" Niall replies, filling his glass with beer.

Tiffany smiles and strokes his arm.

Now they're making me uneasy.

"And your songwriting? How has that been going?"

"It's been great Si. Even better now that we have a little inspiration" Louis replies, patting my hand.

I blush a little.

"Well now that both of your albums are complete, they're going to be released around the same time.
But Little Black Dress still needs a title name for their album."

"We're working on that" Lily replies.

"Good. Are you liking charity so far?" Simon questions.

"Yeah" I reply, "They're going to have dessert right?"

"They better" Roxanne states.

You wouldn't think a girl that eats leaves all her life would like sweets but Roxanne is a massive sucker for dessert.

That's the one thing we'll always have in common.

"Have they been behaving themselves Natalie?"

Natalie makes eye contact with each and every single one of us then says;
"On the most part."

Simon chuckles and the little chub in his belly moves up and down.

"Who wrote songs for One Direction's new album?" He asks, "Louis and Liam again?"

"Harry too. He's written a good staple" Liam replies, "But we all wrote three songs together. So all of our names should be in the credits."

"And for Little Black Dress?"

"Luna and I worked on some of them together. And the boys helped us a little too. But we each wrote five songs by ourselves" Lily states.

"And they all got published?"

She nods.

"Julian made sure of it."

The waiter piles more food on our table but the boys are more interested in drinking their dinner.

"Well it sounds like you all have been quite productive" Simon states, "Surprising."

"We owe it all to Zayn and Roxanne" Harry jokes.

"Shut up Styles" Zayn warns.

"Well after Charity Ball, you all will have a little bit of a break to visit your families and spend time with each other before your concert schedules are released. You're going to be traveling a lot now."

The boys groan. It sounds like fun though.

But I guess it'll mean seeing our families less.

I'm looking forward to seeing mine again.