Three garbage cans

Luna's POV

I try really hard to pay attention but it's just so confusing and boring at the same time.

Harry really scares me when he's mad though.

Especially that one time when Lily made him swerve the Rv.

Roxanne turns perfectly through the parking lot.

Harry lets her increase the speed a little but still be cautious.

"You're doing great" he praises her, "now that you can park let's try parallel parking. You'll need to learn this for street parking, because there isn't a 7/11 lot on every block."

She hesitates a little but Harry encourages her to finally move into the street.

"Shit" she cusses after the wheel skims over the curb on the way down.

"You're alright Rox. Take it a bit slower. Now choose where you want to park."

She chooses a Red Ford Focus on the right side of the road and puts her flasher to the right, driving up to the car.

Harry tells her to line up the car directly with the ford so that the side mirrors are about two feet apart.

She puts the stick of reverse and turns the steering wheel completely to the right.

"Adjust your mirrors now" Harry instructs, "keep an eye on the wheel and what's behind you."

She begins to back up slowly behind the car she was once aligned with.

"The cars plate should now be in the middle of your window. Do you see that?"

Roxanne nods.

"Good. Now turn the wheel completely left this time. Keep backing up. Make sure the car is straight that's important. Of course the car might be gay, but we don't discriminate here."

Harry's going to be a good dad one day considering his jokes are so dry.

Roxanne rolls her eyes and comes to a stop.

"You really surprised me lass" Harry tells her, "for a first time, you might have just passed your drivers test if you hadn't have ran three red lights."

She shrugs modestly.

"Thanks for helping me with it."

"Certainly love. Alright, we'll start in the lot again for Luna. Switch."

He and Roxanne trade seats.

I probably should have taken notes on what to do.

Oh well.

Maybe I can get away with winging it.

I was depressed to find out that I was sadly mistaken.

"It isn't that difficult, really" Harry tries to tell me, "Keep two hands on the wheel."

I'm scared I'm going to ruin Natalie's car.

She isn't my favorite person but it's still a car worth more than my life probably.

"Don't press down too hard on that"
He warns, "Try parking now."

"Parallel?"

He laughs,
"No, you certainly aren't ready for that yet."

Great.

I should have known Roxanne was going to be way better.

I should have went with Niall.