Harmless provokes

Luna's POV

"Where have you been Miss Rodgriguez?" Natalie demands.
"Uh..sleeping" she answers.
"Well you've already missed two hours. We're more than halfway done" she sighs, "Just please don't sleep in Tomorrow alright love?"
What? Why can't Natalie be meaner?
(Be careful what you wish for. She'll get meaner alright.)
Roxanne never learns if your passively nice to her.
I learned that the hard way.
I watch Harry and Lily at the piano together. He's really good to her. I can tell that she really likes him. And that makes me so happy for her. She deserves to be happy after all she's been through. They should just get married. I don't think I could see Roxanne and Zayn getting married anytime soon though. They'll probably have children before then and end up having to as a result. As for myself, I'm trying to hold onto my childhood while it lasts. Which sadly isn't much longer. I don't want to end up living with cats though..
I'd probably go insane..
I've never really sat down and thought about where I'd be a few years from now. And yeah, I'm pretty afraid.
A squeaky voice pulls me from my muse. Oh that's right. I'm supposed to be helping him with the song. But it's not like I can do much anyways. I feel like a fourth grade lab rat.
"Hey what are you thinking about?" he asks.
"Nothing" I lie.
He flashes me an annoyed look, and taps his fingers on the desk.
"We've been through this before"
"Fine. I'm thinking about my future" I admit
He grins smugly.
"Your future? With me?"
I roll my eyes in elaborate pantomime.
"That's not going to happen if you continue to be as egotistic as you are now."
I'm starting to reconsider the cats.
There's a spark of amusement in his cyan eyes.
"So your saying I have a chance?"
"Do I have to answer that?"
He just smirks like an idiot.
"So are we going to start the song or not?" I question.
"Don't worry, love. I've got that taken care of" he replies.
Good. I don't feel like working.
I feel the click of Natalie's heels through my seat.
"How are you two doing?" she inquires.
"Eh, average" I respond, crumpling up a piece of paper and throwing it at the wall.
"Do you need any assistance? Or are you doing alright?"
"Uh..the second one" Louis replies, his eyes focused on something under the table. His phone. The blue light illuminates his entire face, making it incredibly evident.
"Mr. Tomlinson, I'm going to have to take that from you."
He hands her the paper on the desk.
She lets out a coarse sigh.
"No, I mean the phone."
"Jesus Christ.." he mumbles.
"Don't you mean, yes Mrs. Porter?"
He flashes her the least genuine smile I've ever seen and mimicks her tone;
"Yes Mrs. Porter."
She grins at her victory and pinches his cheek.
"Thank you."
He gags once she's walked away. I burst into laughter.
"That woman is at least forty!" he cries.
"I know. And shes married.That's what made it so funny."
"Oh shut up" he grumbles.
"That was offensive" I say.
"It wasn't meant to be nice."
"Hey what time is it?" I ask.
"Gee, I would love to tell you but it appears I can't now that that beast of a woman has it."
"Oh, she's nice."
"To you. She scares the shit out of me."
I smirk.
"Good for her."
He frowns.
"Your really pushing it Miss Jones."
"I know. It wasn't meant to be nice."

Lily's POV

"How old are you, love?" Harry asks.
"Eighteen" I answer, "Turning nineteen in January."
He nods.
"So I guess it's safe to say that I've loved you since you were eighteen."
I blush.
"Your such a flirt" I say.
His emerald eyes are brimmed with amusement.
"You know it babe."
I roll my eyes.
"Alright, it's one now" Natalie announces, "your free to go."
"What is this, prison?" Harry mumbles.
I send him a scolding look and thank Natalie and the songwriters.

The snow is coming down hard outside. Liam tosses another log of wood into the fire. We all sit around the couch. Us being Harry, Niall, Liam, and I.
"I'm going to miss my mum and sister again this year" Harry states, "I'll just have to send them a check."
"Try having five sisters Harry" Louis acknowledges walking into the same room at the same time as Roxanne, "Just consider-"
Everyone stares at them in bewilderment.
"What?!" Roxanne demands. She looks up. They're under the archway. More specifically, under the mistletoe which is duct taped above them.
"Shit" Roxanne mumbles.
Everyone is silent, anticipating who's going to make the first move.
"What about Luna, and Zayn?" Harry whispers.
I'm too shocked to acknowledge him.
That's when Luna comes down the stairs, eyes fixed on her phone.
"Hey you guys, do you want to see something-"
She looks up and sees them. Her reaction is priceless. And she says she doesn't like him. Lies.
She starts shaking violently like a small animal until she realizes everyone's eyes are on her. (Lol this is me rn) Her eyes being so large, I don't know what her reaction is going to be. If she's going to cry, run, cuss.
Louis sends a smirk her way.
"Oh Luna, it could've been you."
He leans in to kiss Roxanne, which is just pure bastardize considering she's standing right there. But to the luck of both of them, Zayn is the next to come down the stairs.
"God dammit Louis, what are you doing?" he asks, looking surprisingly calm however.
He shrugs, "I was about to kiss your girl, but I know I'd make you pretty pissed so whatever."
Zayn clenches his fists before releasing them and exhaling through his mouth.
"Well back off. She's not yours to touch."
(WOO SLAY ZAYN)
He steps away obediently, briefly apologizing to Roxanne who smirks at him in response while Zayn walks collectively up to her, making a huge display of kissing her in front of him. She moans as he kisses her neck.
Louis raises his hands in pantomime,
"Alright, you've made your point."
I turn to see if Luna's still there. She isn't.
No one says anything when they
finish as if it had never happened.
"Oh Lou, you fucked up so bad. Luna probably hates you now" Niall recalls.
His friend exhales coarsely, clicking at the remote a few times to raise the volume.
"It was tradition though. It was only a joke. She'll forgive me."
(Wtf boys are so stupid)
"Yeah but you did it meaning to provoke her" he presses.
He rolls his eyes.
"Alright Ni. You win."
Niall frowns, obviously dissatisfied with his answer.
"Look, Barbra and I aren't together anymore because of this damn tour. So I'm not gonna praise you for sitting on your arse after being a complete bastard and not doing anything. Get your shit together before you lose someone important to you."
Nobody listens to the football game anymore.
Niall has always been a sweet guy. And he'll speak the truth if he knows what's good for himself and others.
But damn can he slay.
Of course Niall probably isn't used to being rejected or told "no."
And so this time its him telling Louis what to do.