Soup kitchen

Luna's POV

"It's almost three. We should get to the studio" Lily states.

"Lil, the first rule of being a bad bitch is to never be on time" Louis explains.

Oh god.

Don't tell me he's going to counsel her through this.

The only thing she can learn from him is to spray paint a penis on the side of a building or be hostile on the Internet.

"Lil you can't be a bad bitch, you're like-" I start.

"Look who's talking" Harry points out.

I roll my eyes.

I don't care.

I have no problem with being a good girl.

I put my shoes on and walk out the door followed by Liam who was getting impatient to leave.

"Didn't Sophia spend the night?" I ask him.

He shakes his head and sighs.

"I think she had a little too much of the other lads yesterday."

I let out a laugh.

"I wouldn't blame her."

He chuckles.

"I don't think she was pleased with Louis's half of the room."

Oh yeah.

He's the Lily of them two.

But I don't understand why I have to clean up my room.

I do all the work in this house so I deserve the most mercy.

The other six of them eventually pile out and we walk down the beach together.

Niall explains how he wants to go camping and we're all ecstatic with the idea except for Roxanne and Zayn.

"We should separate them between the two tents" Harry jokes, "See what happens."

The only one of them I trust being in a tent with is Liam and Zayn if he wasn't doing it with Roxanne.

I have my doubts on the other three.

Harry likes to tell me super lame stories about his fishing adventure or some crap like that, Niall would fart real bad, and Louis would let a raccoon or something into the tent.

Well I'd rather have a raccoon than Lily's stupid dog.

We're all so done with her.

She still poos in the house since she isn't housebroken and likes to sleep on everyone's bed when she smells the worst.

Harry made the biggest mistake of his life buying her that animal.

Lily opens the door for everyone and we walk in.

Natalie was already waiting for us.

"Seven minutes late" is the first thing she says.

Then she segregates us after the boys wish us good luck.

When we walk into our part of the studio we're greeted by Ruth-Anne, Jamie, and Julian.

They all look happy to see us even though Natalie looks less than pleased.

"Good afternoon girls. We have your music here, come look" Ruth-Anne instructs.

We almost tripped over each other over our own eagerness.