Agreements

Louis's POV

Natalie escorts us through the airport, babbling with excitement. She doesn't stop once to take a breath.
"You eight just look so cute together! I'm so pleased to take up Simon's offer of to come with you on your tour"
I can hardly keep my eyes open until she clicks her heels together, an abrupt action that nearly scares the piss out of me.
The airport isn't as crowded as I'd expected it to be.
A few younger fans stop to gawk at us. Their reactions are nevertheless priceless as they stare stupidly with excitement.
"Hurry along!" Natalie ushers. How old does she think we are?

We take our first class seats in the front of the plane. Natalie insists we having, "Nothing but the best."
I can live with that.
I get wedged in the middle seat between Zayn and Harry.
Oh wow.
"Nothing but the best" certainly applies here doesn't it Natalie?
I look to my left to see the three girls. Lily is on her phone while Roxanne has her earbuds in, listening to The Foo Fighters, as she isn't aware that we can hear it, and Luna just sits at the window side staring anxiously out the window.
It amazes me how such different people can be friends.
Better to be different than to have to deal with fights when they break out between the lads. Different is one thing, controversy another. And Harry and Zayn are very opinionated and headstrong.
It's really awkward to sit in between the two of them. I don't know if I'll be able to stay sane with nearly six hours of silence.
The floorboard rumbles underneath me before the plane takes off, advancing upwards. Luna hasn't taken her eyes off the window. The lads and I have from today to Friday to get friendly with them. To ease them down before they find out about the decision.

Harry's POV

I can tell Louis isn't fond of the idea of babysitting Zayn and I. He skims his way through the third sky magazine before letting out a defeated sigh and reclining his chair.
But it's not my fault. I don't need a barrier in between Zayn and I. Of course I wanted to beat the shit out of him, but what would that do? Zayn may have been right but I'm never going to admit that to him.
It's only been forty minutes into the flight and Niall already stunk up the bathroom. Looks like I'll be holding my piss for another five hours.
Nervousness overwhelms me. I have five days to make an impression on Lily. I need to soften her before she finds out. Maybe if I wear her down then she won't be as mad. I sure hope so. I turn to my friends who still haven't said a word. Maybe the silence is what we need. I'm sure Zayn can handle it but I guess Louis and I will experience being monks for a day.

"Yes! It's over!" Luna cheers as the plane comes to a stop.
"Inside voices!" Natalie calls out from her seat in the front.
"It's over already?" Roxanne whines.
Zayn smiles at her and extends his hand to help her up. The prick totally loves showing off in front of me.
The voice on the speaker releases us much to my relief.
"Thank you for flying with Delta airlines, we hope to see you soon"
We grab our luggage and waddle after Natalie who proceeds at a painstakingly slow pace while she makes banter with the pilot. And He's pretty ripped for a guy that sits on his ass all day flying from place to place.
"Eww but she has a husband!" I catch Luna whisper.
Roxanne cracks up while Lily rolls her eyes at their immaturity.

After an eternal bus ride, we'd finally made it to Inglewood California.
"This place looks fun" Natalie beams, referring to the "Holiday Inn" hotel.
It's a large hotel with an overhanging platform made to look green by the lights. It looks like something you would see at a cinema. Above that is the hotel's name in green bold.
We pace through the trail of palm trees which are heavily decorated with streamers of fluorescent lights in the colors green, yellow, and orange. And as if the blinding display of lights wasn't enough to show off, a stone fountain poises itself in the center of four unnaturally green shrubs.
It's a lot of wealth to take in.

Zayn's POV

The hotel is so new and expensive that it has it's own map to help clients around. It's a bit overwhelming.
"Look they have a nightclub!" Roxanne practically squeals with excitement.
"No. You don't need any alcohol Roxanne. We all know what that does to you.." Lily grumbles.
I chuckle to myself.
Drunk Roxanne is an interesting character.