Survival of the idiots

Louis's POV

"Well I've processed this all in my head, and there's absolutely no way to do it fairly" Liam chuckles, "So why don't we have Lou, Niall, Roxanne and Zayn in this one. And Luna, Lily, Harry and I will take the other."

Of course no one is going to argue with Liam but I don't exactly want to be in the same confined space as Niall Horan.

Especially not after he ate baked beans.

Roxanne gets out a plate of
marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate bars and we all sit on the logs making s'mores.

I made Luna make mine since I'm going to take absolute advantage of her serving me for a month.

She sat on my lap and I secured my arms around her waist.

Of course she isn't at all heavy, maybe 105 stone or so.

She pulls the marshmallow out completely black and burnt.

"Here you go."

"Well I don't want it that burnt."

"It's still good. See?"

She pulls the stick out and it oozes this drippy white marshmallow substance.

"It's ugly on the outside but pretty on the inside."

"So like Liam?"

Liam let's out a huff.

"Very funny Lou."

"No. Kind of like you but the other way around."

I roll my eyes.

"Pretty on the outside and ugly on the inside? Well that does sound like me."

She laughs and picks up another marshmallow.

The only perfect 10/10 marshmallow would be Lily if anything.

I think she's still mad at Harry though.

Poor snow bunny.

"So if One direction met on x-factor, how did Little Black Dress meet?" Liam inquires.

"Well Lil, Roxanne and I are from different parts of New York" Luna explains, "I'm from queens, Lily's from Upper Manhattan, and Roxanne's from the ghetto."

"The Bronx" Roxanne corrects her.

"Anyways," Lily picks up, "We all went to a private school in the middle."

"So you had to wear uniforms?" Harry asks.

"What do you think, Harry?" Zayn questions, "Continue Lil."

"On the third day of boarding school, we all had the same teacher."

"Mr. Moore was such a dickwad" Roxanne comments, "He put the least likely of people to be friends to work together for his stupid bio project."

"We all had different groups of friends. And I was scared of Roxanne because she was from the thug clique" Luna states.

Roxanne rolls her eyes,
"Better to be from the honor role triathlon. Or sitting with the preppy cheerleaders."

Lily crosses her arms before speaking.

"Anyways, we all went back to my place but disagreed too much on what we were going to do. But the second time we tried it, we were at Luna's. I turned the radio on for us and there was an Adele song playing."

"Then Lil got up and brought her keyboard out that she carried with her for jazz band and started playing the song" Roxanne says, "Luna started singing the words a little so I just hummed to it."