Chapter 34

Even my dad does sometimes by Ed Sheeran

Shirtsleeves by Ed Sheeran

Falling for you by The 1975

Medicine by The 1975

Yaz

Harry and my hand was being occupied by one another's for the rest of the ride. It felt right to hold his hand. It felt natural, and original. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world, I just hoped he had the same feeling vise versa.

We pulled up to his drive way. I felt a little nauseous, thinking that his mum might be home. I don't even want my mum to see me like this nor Harry's mum. Harry eyes locked with mine, and I knew that he knew that I was nervous.

"Is you mum home" I asked hoping that he would say no, or that he would calm me down.

"Yea" he murmured rubbing his thumb on my hand.

"Harry do you think this is a good idea, I mean look at me" I mumbled taking, my hand out of his hand and gestured to my self.

"Yaz you look beautiful as always, plus it's not like you haven't saw my mum before" he told me grabbing my hand back in his as if that's where it belonged.

I smiled at him as he gave me a reassuring smile back. He's in denial. My lip is busted. My hair is a tangled mess. I have shy pink bruises on my neck. I have no shoes on. But if Harry's calls me beautiful, then that's all I want to be.

He saw the hesitation in my eyes, and I started to become emotional as I felt the lump in my throat.

"She won't see you I'll just sneak you upstairs" he told my getting out the car then coming over to the passenger door.

He opened it helping me out. I didn't plead for him not to help me, I was content with it now. Plus even if I tried I couldn't barely walk on my own, not even if I tried.

Harry held my waist as he helped me up the stairs and opened the front door with his keys.

"Hey mum" Harry yelled to his mum I'm assuming that was in the kitchen.

"Hey love, where have you been" she asked.

"With a friend, me and Yaz is just going to go my room" he rolled his eyes rushing upstairs.

"Really! Yazmin how are you love" she yelled.

"I'm fine" I tried to yell back without my voice cracking.

"You two have fun, Harry leave the door open, would you darling?" She told us. I could tell she was smiling knowing that she was embarrassing her son.