Chapter 23

Songs for this chapter (well like song):

Say you like me by We The Kings

Harry's POV

After squatting awkward for a good ten minutes, and having Jay soak my shirt, he finally stopped crying.

"You good bud", I patted his back. His nose is a bright red and so is his cheeks. He looks up at me and give me a half smile.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask him. He shakes his head and takes my hand in his smaller one, and leads us back to the car. I am slightly confused as to why, he just cried for ten minutes and doesn't want to talk about it. But I don't question it to him. What I realize is that Jay and Yazmin is exactly alike. Not because they are bothers and sisters, but because they hide there emotions, and carry their hearts on their sleeve. I always wondered why Yaz couldn't babysit Jay, it was always an unknown question. But I don't want to be rude,and ask such an personal question.

I sit in my car,and wait for Jay to put his seat belt on. He is a sniffing mess right now, and he is keep hiccuping, I guess that's the side affects crying for ten minutes. I start my car once he got it on, and looked over at Jay. I have to find a way to cheer him up. An 9 year old boy shouldn't be unhappy with his life.

"Do you want to get some ice-cream?" I ask him. He looked over from the window,and stared at me with an enthusiastic look on his face. I smiled a little that he was some what happy.

"Yes!" he smiled even more. We drove to the ice-cream shop a couple of blocks down from their house. It was a little small shop, but there were so many children. I stood in line, Jay told me what he wanted as he went to go play,and talk to the other kids. I mentally smiled as I saw Jay talking to this little girl about his age. He blushed, and put his head down as she talked to him, stealing little glances every chance he gets,when she looked around.

Once I got the ice-cream I set in the tiny small booth, and called Jay over. He said goodbye to the girl, and she gave him a kiss on the cheek before going over to her parents. His face was red as an tomato, as he came over to me. I grinned at him as I handed him his ice-cream.

"What", he mumbled as he took the ice-cream into his small hand. I shook my head at him as he just smiled and started eating his rainbow flavored ice-cream. We ate in silence as he stared at the little girl.

"Why don't you ask her to come over some time?You guys could have a little play date or something" I shrugged my shoulders as Jay looked over at me like had grown two heads.

"Are you crazy", his eyes widened.

"How bad can it be huh?" I grinned at him. He stared back at the little brunette, and begin to shake his head.

"Oh come on bud" I cheered him on. He begin to move his legs from the tiny booth, but slowly put them back shaking his head.

"I'll go with you" I told him as I got up. He looked up at me and smile as he slide out of the booth. We begin to walk to the little girl as she played with her friends. I looked over at Jay, and he had his head down. The little girl looked up at from her friends,and begin to smile at Jay.

"Jay was wondering if you wanted to hang out this Saturday" I told the girl. Jay gradually looked up at her blushing a bit.

"Okay let me ask my mom" She giggled as she ran off. Jay started smiling as she ran off her curls bouncing with her.

"That wasn't so bad wasn't it?" I playfully ruffled his hair. He giggled as he fixed his hair back the way it was. The girl came back with a smile on her face.

"She said yes, meet us at the park tomorrow at 3", the little brunette gave Jay a kiss on the cheek, and skipped back to her mom. I looked down at Jay his face was as red then it was about five minutes ago.

"Mmmm... someone has a crush" I ruffled his hair as he pushed at my stomach.

"Oh shut up" he mumbled as we walked out the ice-cream shop, me grinning in the process.

Yaz POV

I woke up, and might I add it was very quiet in the house. I looked around the house for Harry,and Jay, but couldn't find either of them. They must have went somewhere, I thought as I lazily threw myself on the couch. I turned to cartoon network, and Tom and Jerry was playing. I smiled to myself as I went to go get a snack from the kitchen. I grabbed my key from the top of the refrigerator, and opened my staff of twixs. I walked back to the living room,and set back down on the couch as I chewed on the delicious bar.

My attention wasn't on the twix, or cartoon show, it was on him. Harry. I don't know what to do with him. Am I mad at him? Is he mad at me? To be honest I don't exactly know what started all this,but we need to talk about it. Its just awkward tension between us, and it gets a little uncomfortable. We should at least get on talking terms,since he has to babysit my little brother every weekend. Well look at me being all smart, and shit I mumble to myself. I smile to myself as I focus on Tom and Jerry as I bite into my twix.

I hear a knock on the door, a obnoxiously one might I add. I groan as I yell coming. I walk to the door looking through the peep whole, and all I could see is Harry. I'm a bit confused to where Jay is, but when I open the door there he is still obnoxiously knocking on the door, and ringing the door bell at the same time. I roll my eyes at the little curly head blond when I look up, I can see an annoyed expression on Harry's face. I almost laugh as he glares down at my brother.

"Whats wrong with him" I laugh as Harry rub his temples, walking into the house. Jay runs up stairs singing I scream for ice-cream all the way to his room. I follow Harry to the living room,and watch as he plops down on the couch with an exhausted sigh.

"He had to much ice-cream" He lazily say as he watches the cartoon on the TV. I watched in awe as he yawns, and lay his head on the the couch arm. He looks up at me with his big green eyes as he still rest his head. I shy my head away from his jade eyes,and sit on the other couch. I feel so awkward as I sit up staright,and watch the cartoon. I see from the corner of my eye that he is watching me instead of the cartoon. He tilts his head,and sits up.

"Come here Yaz" he speaks as he pats the seat by him. I slowly get up,and walk over to the couch where he is. I hastily sat on the couch,and looked at anything but his eyes. I felt his hand slowly touch on my cheek, and shuttered under his touch. He turned my head to meet his eyes. I gradually looked up at his eyes. His green orbs was on my lips traveling slowly up to my eyes. I felt light headed as he looked into my eyes. I would never get tired of the way he looks at me. His eyes gaze over my face, it looks like hes admiring my features, but I shake those silly thoughts from my mind.

"Did you really mean it" He spoke his eyes still lingering all over my face. I am in a trace, and when he talks, it feels like I go deeper into it. I shake my head, signaling I don't know what he is talking about.

"The day I told you I'd leave you alone if you don't have any feelings towards me." He says softly as he puts his hand in his lap. Its feels like I came back to earth once his touch was off me. I slowly came to my senses,and realize what he just said.

"Why do you even care" I feel my bipolar self creeping in, and I try to remember did I take my pills to day. Come to think about it I didn't. Harry looked up from his lap, with an hurt expression.

"Your right, why do I even care" He hissed getting up to his feet. I felt the urge to do something. I grabbed his hand. How cliche this sound this might sound, I felt an electricity go all through my body. I quickly let my hand go as he set back down. I heard his heavy breathing, I'm pretty sure he felt it to. We sat there for a couple minutes till I had enough courage to talk.

"I'm sorry " I softly mumble,surprisingly looking into his eyes. He looked generally shocked, like he would never expect those words come out my mouth,and to be honest neither did I. My cheeks flushed as he stared at me in awe.

"Well that's a start eh?" He smiled, and I laughed hitting his shoulder playfully.

AWW'S

-A R T I E