Chapter 24

Songs for this chapter:

Heart Out by The 1975 (I love them so freaking much!!)

What you know by Two Door Cinema Club

Tete-A-Tete by Walk The Moon

Letting Go by Saint Raymond

"So are we good" Harry asked me as he looked over my features. I don't know if we truly are,but I guess we are for now.

"For now" I smiled looking at his beautiful jade eyes. I know mine are green, but his are just so bright in alive, it makes mine look like shit.

"Why are you looking at me like that" Harry asks staring into my eyes, he's eyes bright, and waiting for an answer.

"Um you have nice eyes" I blushed looking down at my hands. I could hear Harry breathe out, and started laughing clenching his stomach as he tried to breathe. What was so funny?

"What?" I questioned as I looked at the beautiful boy in-front of me. I looked over all his features he really is a nice sight to look at. His eyes shut tightly as they curl up at the ends. His mouth agape showing his beautiful white teeth. He settled down from laughing, and looked at me.

"Your funny, yet a bit awkward" He chuckled still looking at me.

"Hopefully we wont do anything to fuck this up again" I pointed between Harry,and I.

"I like talking to you, and when we are not talking to each other it can get a bit fucking awkward" I spoke, Harry nodding his head in agreement.

"Why do you say that word so much" Harry asked a smirk daring to come on his playful face.

"What?" I asked.

"Fuck" He blushed. God he's such an adorable prude. He doesn't really curse as much as me, hell might as well say he doesn't curse at all. Come to think about it I only hear him curse when he gets mad, which I don't even think he notices it.

"Fuck is my favorite word" I eyed the curly head beauty in-front of me. He grinned showing his pearly white teeth. I wonder how he gets them so white.

"Why" He questioned, curious features on his face as he waited for an answer.

"Because you can fucking use it in every motherfucking sentence you fucking say, it just makes me feel so fucking good you know?" I smirked as I saw how red Harry's face was. I purposely used many f bombs, just to see his reaction, and it was priceless. God he's so cute.

"Good to know" Harry smiled slightly rubbing the back of his neck.

Jay came running down stairs, with his super hero dolls,and shit. I smiled at the little kid as he sat in-front of me and Harry by the coffee table.

"Are you good now Jay" Harry asked. Jay nodded his head playing with his super hero's.

"Jay's got a date" Harry smirked eyeing the little blonde. Jay looked up from his dolls his face completely flushed.

"I told you not to tell her" Jay mumbled giving Harry a death glare.

"Oh come on she's not that bad",Harry rolled his eyes,but still smiling, he looked at me giving me an half smile then looking back at a frustrated Jay.

"She was going to find out any way bud, when she comes over tomorrow." Harry reasoned with my little brother. I smirked as Jay blushed even more by just the mention of the girl.

"What's her name" I questioned sitting back on the couch, eyeing my little brother.

"Violet", he mumbled giving his actions figures his full attention.