Chapter 8

I wasn't woken up by a very annoying child instead it was my phone. I checked the time it was 11:30 am, I had a message from Niall since I gave him my phone number last night.

Niall: Hey I was wondering if you want to hang out today the boys and I are going to a carnival.

Me: Sure I would love to.

I put my phone down walking down stairs I saw a curly haired boy with a grey Ed Sheeran hoodie on and skinny jeans with black converse sitting on the couch playing a video game with Jay.

"Hey guys whats up" I greeted them.

"Hey Yaz mum told me to tell you she left a little bit earlier today and she'll be coming back pretty late tonight"

"Mmkay speaking of early Harry your here pretty early today" I mumbled.

"Yea" Harry says not paying attention to me.

"Did you guys eat breakfast already" I asked still confused why Harry's being so distant.

"Mhm there's still some food if you want" Harry mumbled still not looking at me.

"Okay" I mumbled stalking off to the kitchen. This is killing me I cant stand for Harry to be mad at me I need to find out why is he being like this. I grabbed some pancakes sausage, and eggs while I sat down at the table I slowly ate my food it was really good. After I got done eating I walked to the living room. Harry and Jay was still playing their stupid video game I sat on the love seat and decided to watch them I had nothing else to really do.

Harry POV.

I had to admit it was pretty awkward with Yazmin just sitting there watching us play. I was still pretty pissed from last night. I mean she was just grinding on Niall like that made me sick to my stomach I wasn't jealous... well I don't think so fine ill admit I was a little jealous but really could you blame me? I think I'm probably overreacting about the hole situation because she probably doesn't even like me like that. But it confuses me because in her bathroom I was gonna kiss her and I think she was gonna kiss me back. I just don't know its like when I'm around her my thoughts gets all bumbled up and I cant think straight.... god I need some air.

"Yes I won" Jay yelled getting me out of my thoughts.

"Alright little man I gonna go outside for a little while okay" I told Jay.

"Okay" Jay says getting on his DS. Yaz just sat there like she was gonna say something but she didn't so I walked outside. Sitting on the steps I kept thinking about her and Niall and I was getting angry by the second. Lou texted me saying that they are going to the carnival and am I going with, I would go but I have to babysit or I could just bring Jay with me I think he would like that. I walked back and the house I been outside for about 10mins. I saw Yaz sitting texting on her phone... laughing? She was probably texting Nial I don't know why this made me so mad it just did.

Yazmin POV.

I was texting Niall he was making me laugh so hard he's just so random. I saw Harry walk in and he still seemed irritated.I looked up seeming Harry intensely stare at me it was making me uncomfortable because he seemed so angry. I cleared my throat getting Harry's and Jay's attention.

'I'm going upstairs" I stated getting up from the couch I was just annoyed with Harry's behavior he was being immature and I didn't like it at all. I mean he can at least tell me what's wrong with him instead of act like a child.

I layed on my bed still tired from last night. The boys and I are going to the carnival around 5 or six so I just decided to pick out my clothes since I have nothing else really to do. I picked out some jeans and a loose white t-shirt with my lovely white converse. I heard foot steps walking up stairs I thought it was Jay, but then I saw Harry his arms across his chest leaning on my door frame.

"Umm.. I think we need to talk" he mumbled.

"What about" I stated annoyed hes being such ass lately I didn't even know what I done wrong.

"Why are you being like this" Harry groaned now standing up straight.

"Being like what, your the one that was being all quiet and annoying me for no reason" I reassured him sitting on my bed. It was silent for a couple moments, I looked up to see Harry was not standing there anymore. What the heck. I walked out of my room seeing Harry walking down the hall.

"Hey" I yelled grabbing his arm. He looked down at me as if he was going to say something but I beat him to it.

"Why did you walk away like that" I say letting Harry's arm drop to his side.

"I had nothing to say" he hissed looking at anything else but me.

"Your the one that wanted to talk" I stated.

"Well I don't want to talk anymore I have nothing else to say to you why don't you go talk to your little boyfriend" Harry said coldly and walked off.Ouch. I didn't try to stop him. I was just so confused what did he meant by my little boyfriend he new that I wasn't with Khelo anymore, so why would he even bring that up.I stalked back to my room slamming the door. I layed on my bed falling asleep.

I woke up it was 4:27 so I started getting dressed. I walked to my bathroom I decided to keep my hair down since it had waves in it from the shower last night. Grabbing my phone I walked down stairs texting Niall my address. I saw Harry and Jay sitting on the couch still playing there stupid video game I wonder how long they been on. I went to the kitchen to grab me a snack and waited for the boys to get hear. After awhile I heard a knock on the door. As I started walking towards the door I saw Harry talking to the Niall and I guess the boys may be in the car.

"Hey lad what are you doing here me and Jay was going to meet you guys up there" Harry questioned.

"Oh I know I Yas is coming also so I just decided to pick you guys up" Niall said

Yaz... wait Yaz" Harry hissed.

"Hey Niall" I smiled

"Hey Yaz ready to go" Niall smiled widely

"You invited her" Harry groaned annoyed.

"Yea is that a problem" Niall questioned I bet he was so confused.

"No I guess not" Harry sighed stalking over to the couch to get Jay.

We all got into the car this is gonna be... awkward.

******************************************

WELL THATS IT FOR NOW HOPED YOU ENJOYED :)

PRETTY PRETTY PLEEAASE COMMET AND VOTE 

SEE YA !!!!!