Chapter 31

Songs for this chapter:

Royal by Lorde

The A Team by Ed Sheeran

R U MINE? by  Arctic Monkeys

Back Against The Wall by Cage The Elephant

Yaz

I was with Zodie, but Harry was the only person I was thinking about. Not even Zodie's hot tongue on my neck can subside my thoughts of Harry. Or his hands groping my lower region, can make me think that I want to be here than in Harry's strong arms. Zodie was a distration, but not a good one.

I'm in the back of his car again, but the only difference is I'm not infront of my house like last time. I don't know  how exactly I got here. We were just at a party, I think I had a little to much to drink. There were thin white lines on the table, I dont know how many I made diapear with  a dollar bill. My vesion begin to get blury.  I wanted out of this situation I am in now. I dont want these other hands I dont know on me as Zodie kisses my mouth. How did he get here? 

His hands were unfamilar. I didnt know this other persons hands. I grabbed them my eyes still blury, I looked closely at them but they weren't familar. I looked at the face that went along with these pecualar hands. The face was forgien to. I didn't know this person. Why was his hands on me. I didn't want this. I lazily pushed his hands off me. But he was to strong, and I was to weak at this state that I am in. What the hell am I on. I pushed his hands off my chest trying to move.

"Shh babe we'll take care of you" Zodie whispered in my ear. I looked up at him, but it looked like he had two heads. The forgien face unzipped my pants, pulling them down till there was only my legs and underware. I looked away from the forgin face and up to the one I know. Except he was to busy cupping my breast. My vison begin to get blurry with my tear, but not one fell. I felt colder around my lower region, looking down I saw my bare self. What the hell was going on. 

"Please" I slurred, my head shaking from side to side. I felt everthing moving in slow motion. I had to get up and out of here. But I felt weak, and my body wouldn't move as hard as I tried. 

"Awe she wants it bro" The familar voice spoke above me. Why is there a camera? What's going on?

"I will give it  to you baby girl" The unfamilar spoke infront of me. I dont want this please stop. The words couldn't come out my mouth. I felt dizzy, my mouth felt dry. I heard a zipper beging upzipped. Instead the sound came from the forgin face. A tear escaped my eyes falling to my cheek before I blacked out and saw nothing but darkness.

Harry

It was getting late and Yaz and her mom weren't  even home yet. I wonder why her mom worked so late, but then again she is lawyer. But why is Yaz out so late. Its 12:21 she should have already been home. I begin to worry, so I ended up calling  her. She didn't answer which made more worried. I really hope she's okay. I don't want anything bad to happen to her in no way.

My phone rang causing Jay to steer next to me. I grabbed the phone quickly hoping that it was Yaz, I looked at the caller ID and it was just Holly. I groaned to myself as I ignored her call. Why does she continue to call me? Does she like being used? Well the biggest question do I like being used. If I really think about it I don't really care. She's a distraction from all the stuff that's going on in my life.

Every since I started babysitting Yaz  brother, it seems like my life turned upside down. All I can do is think about her. One minute she wants me, then the next minute I dont even exist to her. Its an never ending cycle. I hate what I feel towards her, but then I love what I feel. Yaz is an amazing person whatever she thinks so or not.