Chapter 13

After Katie left I became lonely. Well obviously lonely because no one was in the house besides me. But lonely like no one cares how I feel, hell I didn't even know how I felt. Since Harry came it seems like I cant connect my feeling with my emotions anymore, like I cant control them.

Maybe I should call him and tell him how I feel about us.... or if its even an "us" . Before I can nearly decide my phone is in my hand dialing his number, for a second I choose to hang up after the third ring but then he answers.

"Hello" I could hear Harry heavy breathing through the phone. what the fuck.

"Hello" he says again. I kept debating should I actually hang up he probably wouldn't know its me since he obviously didn't save my number in his phone. But I stupidly decided against it and was finally able to speak.

"Harry it's me" I spoke quietly.

"Oh Yaz hey". I could literally fucking hear a whimper in the back ground and the bed squeaking indicating that some one was getting up. What the fuck was he doing. I could now hear a probably a girl saying get back in bed, Harry must have been walking away because I can hear the voice getting lower. I gasped my mouth probably dropping to the fucking floor, I cant believe that he's actually fucking Hollie. Trying to swallow the lump in my throat Harry finally spoke.

"Yaz you okay" Harry spoke breathlessly trying to breathe at a steady pace. No I'm not "okay" dipshit.

"Yea I'm fucking fine, god Harry your such a prick have fun fucking your whore" I hung up the phone throwing it on the couch.

How pathetic and stupid can I be what the actual fuck was I even thinking to call him. God I'm such an idiot. Before I knew it a tear felled down my face as I stared blankly at the velvet rug under the coffee table I hated these hideous oh to shinny floors, and this oh so classy house. Also I hate crying its literally all I did these past days cry, cry, and cry again.

I needed a relief I grabbed my phone off the couch just thinking about the previous moments that just happened on this device make me wanted me to throw it again, but instead to Harry's face not a wall. Walking up stairs I turned off the TV while throwing the remote on the couch that I forgot that was in my hand.

I walked in my bathroom looking at my reflection in the mirror, just looking makes me wont to cry more, or walk out in the street and just stand there waiting for someone to hit me. I looked through my cabinets, tears literally blocking my eyesight as I searched for what I wanted.

Holding the small object in my hand, I was debating on should I actually do this again. I mean I haven't done this sense I met Khelo. Thinking about all those good time we had, that quickly shattered into broken pieces that now layed before me, made me cry more.

I quickly slashed thin lines through my skin with the thin blazer. The sharp pain brought a familiar numbness to my body. I grabbed a tile from the bottom cabinet, so the blood couldn't flood onto the fluffy white carpet. I held the white tile tightly to my wrist as I slid down my bathroom door sighing deeply, my eyes fluttered letting sleep take over me.

Harry's P.O.V

I walked back to my room were I saw Hollie on my bed twirling her blonde tangled hair with her finger. I searched for my boxer's noticing Hollie staring at me from the corner of her eye. I quickly slipped them on. I think I should go over to Yaz house to see what's the matter with her she sounded so cold on the phone, so emotionless.

"Hollie you have to go" I impatiently told her as I grabbed her clothing off the floor. I'm utterly confused, shocked to why Yazmin would call me ,I thought she wanted nothing to do with me.

"But Haarry I didn't even cum yet" Hollie whined pouting her lips. I stared at her blankly holding her panties and bra in my hand stretching the items out to her so she could collect them in put them on and get the hell out before my mum gets here.

"Fine" she huffed grabbing her underwear out of my hand and slipped them on.

"What about your bra" I asked annoyed. God this girl is getting on my last nerves why cant she just leave.

"You can keep them" she winked.

"No thanks" I handed it to her, as she sighed grabbing it and putting them on.

"Where's my shirt" she asked while putting on her jeans. I pointed to the lamp as it was loosely hanging.

"Geez thanks Harry" she smirked before grabbing her shirt. Once she was all dressed she just stood there waiting for me to speak.

"Who was that on the phone" she asked shifting on her feet. I didn't answer her as I stared out the window hoping my mum doesn't come home yet.

"It was Yazmin  was it" Hollie glared at me.

"Its none of your busy, you can leave now" I gestured to my bedroom door.

"If you need me you know my number Harry" she tried to sound seductive, but it was just annoying.I followed her down the hall. She stopped at the door before turning around.

"She wont stay around Harry I'm better for you" she winked before pressing her overly glossy lips on my cheek. I shut the door behind her before wiping my cheek with the back of my hand.

WHATS UP GUYS, I JUST WANTED TO SAY, THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT READ MY FANFIC IT REALLY MEANS ALOT. I KNOW I HAVENT REALLY BEEN UPDATING BUT ITS JUST BECAUSE OF SCHOOL, BUT I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN SO BYE HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED :)

C O M M E N T

V O T E

P L E A S E