Chapter 5

After my mum got done talking to me about how her day was I went upstairs I past Jays room which he was fast asleep which is surprising he would be bothering me by now.

Throwing down my clothes I hopped in the shower, I sighed in bliss the hot water felt so good running down my body, drying my body off I heard my phone vibrate which was on my dresser. Looking over I saw it was a text message from...Khelo just perfect what the hell does he want.

Khelo: Are you done being an overall dramatic drama queen

Is he serious he just practically swallowed that sluts face at the party and thinks I'm being dramatic oh ill show him dramatic who the hell he thinks he is.

Me: I'm so sick of your shit you disgust me its over douche bag sending the text message I put on my night clothes and put my phone on the dresser. As I started laying down on my bed I heard another text message and guess who's it from Khelo I didn't bother replaying. He continued to text me clearly aware that I was not replaying on purpose. Getting the probably 30th message I turned off my phone.

********

I woke up with a loud banging sound in my ear I opened my eyes and saw Jay repeatedly smashing pots and pans.

"Jay stop what the hell are you doing"

"I was waking you up...wait oooooo you said a bad word" Jay shouted gathering the pans and running downstairs to tell mum.

"mum Yazmin said a bad word" I could hear Jay yelling still running down the stairs.

when I got down stairs I saw Jay smirking at me sitting on the table with his DS.

"Yaz what did I tell you about cursing and especially in front of Jay"

"he was smashing pots and pans in my ear when I woke up I could have gotten an heart attack and die from shock"

"why are you sleeping so late anyway its almost 1 pm the babysitter should be here soon".

"no reason I was just tired I guess" I mumbled eyeballing Jay making sure he doesn't tell my mum how late I got in last night but the brat smirked and I already knew he was gonna tell her.

"mummy Yazmin got in late last night I think it was about 12 pm" my mum face expression went to angry then disappointed.

"Yaz what did I tell you about coming in that late you were hanging out with that troubled kid were you"

"but mum I lost track of time an-"

"I don't care Yaz I told you this before and you do it again" my mum cut me off

Jay was just sitting there smiling looking at the scene he just caused great so much for my perfect morning.

" I don't want you to see that boy again and you cant go anywhere tonight" my mum yelled

"but mum its Saturday what am im possibly gonna do"

"think of something Yaz, and feed your brother im already running late" my mum told me getting her purse of the couch and heading out the door.

I walked up stairs avoiding Jays stare

"aren't you gonna make me breakfast" Jay said yelling sighing I walked back down the stairs walking past Jay who was sitting on the table

"snitch" I mumbled opening the refrigerator

"what was that Yaz I couldn't hear you" Jay said looking up from his DS

"your a little snitch" I groaned a little bit louder

"so I don't care"

"snitches end up in stiches" I hissed pulling out the cereal and milk