Chapter 4

Yazmin POV

Me and Khelo was at the party after our little thing earlier *cough cough*... and to tell you the truth all I wanted to do was go home and sleep I looked on my side to find that no one is there.... where's Khelo.

I went around the party trying to find Khelo but all I can see was people making out, grinding on each other, or probably passed out.

"Hey have you seen Khelo" I asked one of his friends

"uhh...errmm I think he's in a room" the dude slurred I could tell he was drunk

"okay could you tell me which room he is in"

"errrmmmm.... uhhh hey your pretty cute" his friend said grinding up on me

"dude get your pencil dick off me" I said as I pushed him away

Well he was no help. I need to find Khelo he's my only ride home. I went through every room to tell you the truth this house was huge.

Opening the 11th room I found Khelo and this girl making out I could feel my eyes watering 

 he looked up "BAAABBBEEE" he said clearly he was drunk.

The girl looked at me and snatched Khelo's face then continued to kiss him what a whore!

"Khelo lets go" I said trying not to cry.

"But its just starting to get fun"  he whimpered this asshole!

"Your my only ride home now lets go"

"Fine bye babe" he said winking at the whore and she winked back. I cant believe this.

Exiting the party trying to make sure Khelo doesn't fall.

"give me your keys" I said annoyed.

"No i can drive" Khelo said almost falling.

"No your not gonna drive because I don't want to die" I say reaching my hand out for the keys.

"you don't even have a driving license" Khelo smirked.

"JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN KEYS ASSHOLE".

"FINE mum whatever your say" Khelo said handing me the keys.

I drove to his house because I didn't want him driving home drunk.

"Get out the car Khelo".

"No this is my car".

"just pick it up in the morning you cant drive drunk" I tiredly replied.

"mmm.. okay I guess" Khelo slurred leaning in trying to give me a kiss. Is he serious, I pushed him away making him fall back into the passenger seat.

"just get out the fucking car!" I yelled.

"Fine I was just trying to give my girlfriend a kiss" Khelo spoke shocked at my out burst.

"just go" I stated looking forward.

"okay love you baaabbe" Khelo awed climbing out the car.

"mhm" I mumbled almost wanting to cry.

"byyyeee" Khelo slurred slamming the door.

I wanted for him to enter his house door wanting to make sure he gets there safely. He went through the door waving bye to me.

I drove off in started balling my eyes out how could he kiss that slut I thought he loved me.

I stopped at my house seeing the light still on. Damn its either my mum home or Harry the new babysitter. I wiped my eyes making sure that it looked like I haven't been crying.