41-50

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
41. Falling into the hands of a pathological stalker (41)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Xue Simi slumped on the ground, her whole body seemed to be in a trance.

    She lost her eyes and muttered to herself: "Impossible...impossible...my mother would not lie to me, how could she lie to me?"

    Tong Xiaoxiao stood on the ground and looked at her condescendingly: "You Mom is a child, so isn’t Wen Ling his mother’s child? Why are you and your mother left in your hukou? Is there no longer any attachment on this planet?” Xue Simei’s pupils trembled slightly, and after a long time

    , Neither said a word.

    "You maintained your so-called 'justice' because you vented your emotions, but let me tell you, anyone can be a perpetrator. You hurt Wen Ling, and everyone can see it, so we can also perpetrate violence on you. Do you think this is the result you want?"

    Xue Simi hugged her head in pain: "I don't want to do this, I don't want to!!"

    Shen Yan sat on the chair without moving, and he slowly handed the chocolate to Wen Ling's mouth side.

    Wen Ling ate the chocolate with the tip of his tongue, and then narrowed his eyes happily.

    Sensing the soft tongue gently hooking his fingers, Shen Yan's eyes darkened.

    He gently rubbed Wen Ling's hair and said in a low voice, "I can't eat chocolate today, it will cause tooth decay."

    Wen Ling's small face was wrinkled into a bun. At that moment, he hesitated.

    "Here, to save you, I reluctantly agree!"

    Shen Yan curled her lips and said nothing.

    From the beginning to the end, Xue Simi, who was sitting on the ground like a lunatic, was not distracted by Shen Yan.

    Finally, the head teacher saw Xue Simi when he was about to come to the first class.

    These two incidents caused a lot of trouble, and she had a very bad impression of Xue Simi.

    "This classmate? What are you doing in our class? Please go back quickly after the class is over. All the students in the class are not allowed to come into contact with people with bad conduct!" The class teacher sternly patted the desk,

    Xue Simei's expression became even uglier.

    These words were clearly addressed to her.

    "Teacher, she came here by herself. None of us have a good relationship with her." "It's

    not bad. Throwing mice into other people's tables by myself, and then beating them up after being discovered, is really unlucky."

    Xue Simi stood up with a vicious expression: "You guys are targeting me! Can you just pronounce my name?!"

    "We still

    fucking miss your ID number, please report it!!" Growled and left with a breakdown.

    Tong Xiaoxiao looked at Shen Yanhun's indifferent attitude, and was a little uncertain what he was thinking for a while.

    "I said, you don't really intend to let her go like this, do you?"

    Based on her understanding of Shen Yan, he is definitely the one who will take revenge, especially Wen Ling.

    The last time I touched Wen Ling's head, his hand turned red, not to mention that Xue Simi locked her up directly.